Introduction- Harish Asnani

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Harish Asnani
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Introduction- Harish Asnani

Post by Harish Asnani » Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:48 am

Hi fellow members, my name is Harish Asnani and I'm originally from Jaipur but presently settled in Nigeria. I'm looking forward to purchase an imported Air rifle for target practice during my next visit to India. Since I don't have membership of club and don't have contacts there, will appreciate if any of the members can guide me through. Thanks in advance for your response

For Advertising mail webmaster
Armed Defence
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Introduction- Harish Asnani

Post by Armed Defence » Sat Mar 14, 2015 7:59 am

Hello Asnani Sahib. Welcome to IFG. Members from India shall tell you better about the airgun. BTW, your surname tells me that we both have the same roots. Am I right?

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Sat Mar 14, 2015 10:07 am

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:10 pm

Welcome to IFG, Harish! Dr.Jayakumar posted a couple of useful links. Once you go through them,you will understand the situation better.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Harish Asnani
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Harish Asnani » Sat Mar 14, 2015 5:02 pm

@Armed Defence- Yes, you are right my family was originally from Sindh/Pakistan and my father still has fond memory of his childhood over there :-)

@ Dr. Jayakumar- I'm so delighted to have your response. I'm all set to fulfill my desire but the only thing that keep me away is the membership of a club, being out of India I guess this will be challenge and I would really appreciate if some kind-hearted member can volunteer to sign for me so that I can apply either to NRAI directly or to the club in Jaipur

@ Vikram- Thanks so much for your response, His links are quite useful and I now look forward to have the membership of a club which happens to be the start-up point for now unless I find someone who is willing to import on my behalf :-)

Thanks once again members