Greetings

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
adityarane
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Greetings

Post by adityarane » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:02 am

Hello IFG - thanks for activating my profile. I feel glad to be a part of this fantastic forum. I am Aditya Rane- born and brought up in Mumbai, I just came back to India a few weeks ago. I have worked with Walther Germany for 3 years in product design team. Guns have always been my passion. Back with a good learning, and it was my dream to design and produce a high-precision competition air pistol, especially to support the Indian sooting groups. After a year, I have a full working prototype of a pcp air pistol which meets the ISSF requirements. In process of getting my company registered here before I get the initial funding approved from one of the startup investors in India. Hope to get support from the forum as well. Thanks again! :)

Adi

For Advertising mail webmaster
aadhaulya
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Greetings

Post by aadhaulya » Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:34 am

Welcome Adi, you have a wonderful plan to help Indian shooting fans. Wish you all the best.

Regards

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Sat Mar 07, 2015 5:11 am

Welcome to IFG adityarane! :D

I am sure you have some interesting stories to share from your time at Walther. I wish you all the best with your much needed project.

:cheers:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

ibalajis
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by ibalajis » Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:12 am

Welcome Aditya... All the very best.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sat Mar 07, 2015 3:50 pm

Welcome to IFG, Aditya. That is excellent news re your experience with Walther and your intention to build and manufacture competition grade AP in India. All the very best with your venture.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sat Mar 07, 2015 4:53 pm

Welcome !!
Are you a shooter as well ?

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............

adityarane
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by adityarane » Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:16 pm

Thank you, gentlemen - appreciate your kind words. Thanks for the support shown. Its kind of a motivation.

Basu - Yes, I do practice shooting. Practice that extensively. Also, while working at Walther I got the opportunity to interact with many regional and intl competition shooters - some of them used to be our product experts.

br,
Adi