Hello All

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Desperate
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hello All

Post by Desperate » Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:54 pm

Hi everyone,

I am from Dehra Dun (capital city of the North Indian State of Uttarakhand). I was searching for Gun - use tips on Google when I came accross this platform. I must thank Mr. Abhijeet Singh for the wonderful info provided by him under "Gun OWnership in India".

I look forward for all support, help, guidance et al from all members of this forum.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:18 pm

Welcome to the forum... do 'shoot-out' your experiences with guns and if u own any guns...

Be comfortable and browse thru the past listings and u'll gain enough info. For still more, do not hesitate to write..

GasramGandu
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Hello All

Post by GasramGandu » Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:49 pm

Welcome aboard! Hope you have a blast here :)

GG

WyoJoe
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by WyoJoe » Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:10 pm

Welcome aboard. I have been to Dehra Dun. My wife & I took our honeymoon in Moosoorie. Please forgive the spelling.
There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor polite, nor popular -- but one must ask, "Is it right?"

Martin Luther King, Jr.

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by kanwar76 » Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:26 pm

Welcome to the forum..

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:50 pm

Welcome aboard! And thank you for your kind words, glad to hear you found the info useful... :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

cottage cheese
Veteran
Veteran

Post by cottage cheese » Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:28 pm

Welcome desperate!

Apart from learning a lot you'll also find out how desperate a gun owner is in India. Hope you'll put in your bit to spread the good word.