Pb and NPB firearm list and TR firearms policy!

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
manpreet1422
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Pb and NPB firearm list and TR firearms policy!

Post by manpreet1422 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 11:15 am

Hi everyone my self Manpreet Singh and i am a new member of IFG. Also I want to say thanks to IFG for making me a part of their family member :cheers: . I am currently living in Melbourne, Australia.

I would like to know if anyone could help me to find the latest PB and NPB firearm list of India? :)

And
Also

If anyone can explain step by step procedure how to import firearm into india on transfer of residency (TR) rule? 8)

I currently own

1 x S&w model 686 .357 Magnum 7 round Talo edition.
model 686.jpg
1 x Caesar Guerini Apex Sporting model 12G
caesar guerini.jpg
1 x Verney Carron Impact Plus Bolt Action 30.06 caliber
Verney Carron.jpg
and I want to import all of them, these are my favorite firearms. I know i can only import one firearm under TR rule. If anyone can help me to find some other way to import my other two firearms i will really appericiate their help.

Thanks Heaps

Manpreet Singh
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by manpreet1422 on Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Pb and NPB firearm list!

Post by farook » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:33 pm

Hi Manpreet Welcome to IFG. All those three great guns fall under the NPB category and by the way are the best calibres to import. You need to have a single or multiple stay visa of 365 days along with a minimum of 365 days from the date of purchase of the weapon as per the purchase bill. This topic has been discussed before please search the forum.
Nothing has shaped the history more than a Gun

manpreet1422
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Pb and NPB firearm list!

Post by manpreet1422 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks alot farook for your answer. I have my visa for more 4 years in Australia and i had been trying to look for that kind of forum from past couple of days haven't got much success yet :( .

I request to every single member of IFG to post as much as information they can on this topic, so it become really easy for those people who is actually looking answers for these question. :)

This topic is manly for those people who live in overseas and want to bring back their firearms with them. :)

The answers I am looking for are:

1. New updated list of PB and NPB firearm list?

2. Firearms policy under TR rules?

3. What documentation you need to show on delhi airport customs?

4.How you can import more than one firearm from overseas when moving back to india? (After long time)

The reason why I am asking these questions, because early I was looking through other forum on IFG and mostly people were asking these questions and they have to go through so many forums to get these answers. So I think why shouldn't I put all these Questions together and it will be really easy for people to find these Answers by our experts on this site.

Before Posting any Answer please put the Question No. and Question, so it will become really easy for people to understand that what question your are referring to. :)

also please refer to those forum as well which are related to these questions, and to all members of IFG they can also add their question on this forum as well, which are related to this category to find what our experts think about that.

And I apologize if by-mistake or somehow I offend someone in any way.

Kind Regards
Manpreet Singh

manpreet1422
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Pb and NPB firearm list and TR firearms policy!

Post by manpreet1422 » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:30 pm

Hi guys so far i found that topic which is related to:

Q.No:2:- Firearms policy under TR rules?

Answer:- Please follow these links: 1. http://www.indiansforguns.com/viewtopic ... 2779#p7584 . 2. http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?t=2532 .

farook
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by farook » Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:14 pm

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17712

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21136
Proof of purchase and legal ownership.
4.How you can import more than one firearm from overseas when moving back to india? (After long time)
Only one NBP at a time. There is a import duty of 154 %.
Nothing has shaped the history more than a Gun

manpreet1422
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by manpreet1422 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:41 am

farook wrote:http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17712

http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=21136
Proof of purchase and legal ownership.
Only one NBP at a time. There is a import duty of 154 %.

Thanks very much farook, the link's you posed are very helpful. Espically the top one you can get so many answers just in one topic. :cheers:

Thanks alot Farook, and keep posting guys :D :) :o :shock:

Manpreet Singh