Greetings from Sharan

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Sharan693
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Greetings from Sharan

Post by Sharan693 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 11:39 pm

Hellow everyone,

I'm very much exited to meet you people who have same passion for Guns like me :D I'm a mechanical engineer by profession and I love Guns very much :)
Recently I've purchased my first Gun IHP Mod35 .22 cal Air rifle and now I'm ready for some target practicing. But I don't know where can I do this.
I live in Bangalore. Could one of you who live in Bangalore please let me know the places where we can take our Guns and do some practice.

Thanks & Regards,
Sharan.

For Advertising mail webmaster
timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Greetings from Sharan

Post by timmy » Wed Oct 15, 2014 3:52 am

Sounds like you are starting to have fun, Sharan! We are happy to have you aboard here at IFG. Do let us know your experiences as you move forward and delve into the threads, sharing your thoughts and asking questions.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jeet3 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:05 am

Welcome Sharan. I too am new to IFG and am extremely fortunate as I have been reading some of the blogs here from various people like Timmy, Vikram and other members who have extensive knowledge about firearms and safety of their usage. I too had started with a Diana .22 Rifle when my father who owned five rifles and hunted a lot when he was off work gave me the same as a gift on my 9th birthday. Today I own a small collection of firearms since moving to the USofA and love the science of Arms and Ammunition from not just their manufacturing perspective, but also their design and capabilities.
Hoping to know more about your experiences and waiting to learn more from you.
Jeet

nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by nagarifle » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:00 am

welcome to the fun club
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jeet3 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:19 am

Dear Sharan. Could you also post some lovely pics of your rifle and other paraphernalia used for pursuing your hobby as a gun enthusiast? I would love to see your current collection and know how you plan to further develop your interest in this science.

Thanks Sharan.
Jeet

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:23 am

welcome sharan,try practicing in your car garage.
regards
dr.jk

Prabhath
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Prabhath » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:59 am

Welcome aboard Sharan.

Sharan693
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sharan693 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:16 pm

Thank you all for the warm receiving.. Yeah I guess this is a wonderful place to start with :) where I can learn different aspects of owning & handling a Rifle.
Looking forward to explore more & to share my knowledge with you guys..

:cheers: ,
Sharan.

Sharan693
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sharan693 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Prabhath wrote:Welcome aboard Sharan.
Thanks Prabhath, looks like you are from Bangalore. If so, could you please let me know where you usually go for target practising..

:cheers:
Sharan

Sharan693
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sharan693 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:25 pm

dr.jayakumar wrote:welcome sharan,try practicing in your car garage.
regards
dr.jk

Thanks Dr.JK, it's a gud idea :D but unfortunately I don't have one :(

Sharan693
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sharan693 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Jeet3 wrote:Dear Sharan. Could you also post some lovely pics of your rifle and other paraphernalia used for pursuing your hobby as a gun enthusiast? I would love to see your current collection and know how you plan to further develop your interest in this science.

Thanks Sharan.
Jeet
Thanks Jeet, Gud to hear that u have a collection of Firearms :) I've started with IHP Mod35 .22 Air rifle.. I'll upload the pics later as I never had a thought of capturing a pic of it till now..
I've hardly fired 4 shots from from it till now :( beacuse I don't know of a place where I can take out my gun and fire untill I run out of pellets.. I'm in search..
meanwhile upload some pics of your collection..

Sharan

Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jeet3 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:59 pm

Sharan693 wrote:
Jeet3 wrote:Dear Sharan. Could you also post some lovely pics of your rifle and other paraphernalia used for pursuing your hobby as a gun enthusiast? I would love to see your current collection and know how you plan to further develop your interest in this science.

Thanks Sharan.
Jeet
Thanks Jeet, Gud to hear that u have a collection of Firearms :) I've started with IHP Mod35 .22 Air rifle.. I'll upload the pics later as I never had a thought of capturing a pic of it till now..
I've hardly fired 4 shots from from it till now :( beacuse I don't know of a place where I can take out my gun and fire untill I run out of pellets.. I'm in search..
meanwhile upload some pics of your collection..

Sharan
Here are images of my humble collection Sharan. Although I had already posted these before on my initial blog.
Raven P25.jpg
IMG_20141013_222316.jpg
My Stoeger Cougar 9mm 1.gif
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Watch where you point your weapon, look beyond and around the target and know what you are using as your ammo. A safe handler of guns is a respected handler of guns.