Hello from Pune/Bharuch

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
akshat
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hello from Pune/Bharuch

Post by akshat » Thu Aug 28, 2014 6:07 pm

Hey guys Akshat here
i am Mech Engg student in Bharti Vidyapeeth Pune, My home town is in Bharuch,
I believe myself to be a Huge gun enthusiast(with no guns ;-P ), Although i have a 0.22 Air pistol at home and have had training on various military weapons from the SCC(Indian Navy)...
and i have a small stash of other weapons such as a couple of knives(very cheap but awesome quality), nun chucks etc etc which i love...
I joined this page/community coz i was browsing through a few options for air rifles a few months back and everytime i googled something about weapons this page link would show up on the first page of google which in itself said a lot about the knowledge of this group as a collective so i browsed through some of the pages and i thought, this is enough info that i need and still brief enough to not bore me, and its interactive, You get opinions of others on various weapons, methods of use etc etc....

i just joined and started going to town with posts and stuff and i got a mail that there is an introductions forum where people would like to know more about eachother before they start dropping bombs of questions on them, and i said to myself, " Even better! This way i get to know the people i am asking these questions to..."
Hoping to make good friends here....