Hello All

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
brno375
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hello All

Post by brno375 » Wed May 24, 2006 8:51 am

Well, I'm lucky number 13! MehulKamdar directed me to this site and I look forward to hearing about guns and the limited hunting in India. After I read Jim Corbett I realized I was born about 100 years too late.

Adam
Tomorrow is another day.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Hello All

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed May 24, 2006 5:58 pm

Hi Adam and welcome aboard.

Hopefully, the forum should be up and running early next week.

Mack The Knife (Another of those born too late chaps but who knows I may have been old Jimbo in my past incarnation. :mrgreen: )

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Sujay » Wed May 24, 2006 11:14 pm

[quote="Mack The Knife Bana"]

Hopefully, the forum should be up and running early next week.

Isn't it already ? :?

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Thu May 25, 2006 4:02 pm

Sujay wrote:Isn't it already ? :?
Don't be pedantic! :wink:

This is just a test forum and these posts may well vanish to cyber Valhalla this coming week.

mehulkamdar

Post by mehulkamdar » Thu Jun 01, 2006 8:24 pm

Adam,

Welcome here. Good to see some familiar faces and I hope that we'll have more experienced shooters from other forums helping our friends in India with advice etc. You'll find a lot of Olympic match shooters here and shotgunners. It is a friendly crowd.

To those who are not members of the Nitroexpress forums (and who should be if you ask me) Adam Tayler is an experienced double rifle shooter and collector.

Hopefully more of the desi crowd would join the foreign forums and share information with our friends in other parts of the world over here without feeling shy.

Cheers,

Mehul

brno375
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by brno375 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 9:22 am

mehulkamdar wrote: Adam Tayler is an experienced double rifle shooter and collector.
Mehul,

Glad to be here but unfortunately, as much as I would love to be able to say I am a double shooter/collector, I am not. I'm still on the lookout for my first one. If anyone wants info on Brno rifles on the other hand, I would be more than happy to pass on what I know.

Adam
Tomorrow is another day.