Hi Everyone!

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
maneesh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Hi Everyone!

Post by maneesh » Wed May 16, 2007 7:12 pm

I am Maneesh Basera, Im working with theIndian Army, my nature of work is centered around ammunition and Wpns. My Father and forefathers were also in the army and from childhood i have been fascinated by guns. I presently own a .22 rifle (KRUPS) which was custom made and has 8 grooves. Being in the army i have used a very large variety of wpns and also had the oppurtunity to study them in detail. Im grateful to the wonderful people who have hosted this site and thank u all to for allowing me to be a member of this family.I m presently located in Kolkata. Looking forward to a healthy interaction. :)

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed May 16, 2007 8:56 pm

Welcome aboard Maneesh! Look forward to seeing more posts from you here... :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by Yaj » Wed May 16, 2007 9:00 pm

Welcome Maneesh!
Regards,
Yaj.
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

mehulkamdar

Re: Hi Everyone!

Post by mehulkamdar » Wed May 16, 2007 10:38 pm

Welcome Maneesh,

Is your pre war Krupp 22 a single shot bolt action or a falling block? I love some of the small pre war bolt action single shot rimfires but theya re very expensive over here at the moment and you can get new production rimmies for $ 100 or less.

Do post pictures of your rifle here.

Cheers!