• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Hello from Russia

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Stinger_22

Hello from Russia

Postby Stinger_22 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 7:43 pm

Hello everyone,

I am an Indian student in Russia, and I have started shooting both real and air guns with Russian friends recently. I would be quite sad to give up this hobby when coming back home, so I registered on this forum as to learn more about how to get a gun in India. So far, I have searched on Google for answers, but I found too many things that contradict each other to rely only on them.

Thanks in advance for having me on the forum!

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram

Re: Hello from Russia

Postby Vikram » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:52 pm

Welcome to IFG. I am glad you are able to enjoy shooting sports. There is a wealth of information on this board which you can explore by going through older threads. I would suggest picking up a discipline you like and gain proficiency. Once you come home, you can compete, become a renowned shot and avail the facilities it entails.

It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Stinger_22

Postby Stinger_22 » Thu Nov 29, 2018 8:59 pm

Thanks! Right now, I am tempted by... pretty much everything, be it "real" shooting with firearms, air guns and airsoft. I think I will start with one of the two last ones (according to what is easier to get legally) and then work my way towards the first discipline.

Prabhath

Postby Prabhath » Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:10 am

Welcome aboard.

Return to “Introductions & Welcomes”