• Advertisement
Kiehberg.in -  Outdoor gear and sports equipment

Hello to everyone

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
Angkor

Hello to everyone

Postby Angkor » Wed Jun 22, 2016 6:12 am

Hello everybody,

I am Jaggu (Jagannath Banerjee), from Asansol West Bengal.. I have just joined the IFG..I am a 27 year old business person. I am mostly into collection of knives and sword's and other edged weapons. I also own some Fire arms ..I appreciate the opportunity to discuss, learn and grow my interest here.
Looking forward to learn more from one and all ,and contribute from my own experience's.

Thanks

Basu

Re: Hello to everyone

Postby Basu » Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 pm

Welcome !!

Basu

Not all those wander , are lost...............

mayankbanerjee1

Postby mayankbanerjee1 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:51 pm

Angkor wrote:Hello everybody,

I am Jaggu (Jagannath Banerjee), from Asansol West Bengal.. I have just joined the IFG..I am a 27 year old business person. I am mostly into collection of knives and sword's and other edged weapons. I also own some Fire arms ..I appreciate the opportunity to discuss, learn and grow my interest here.
Looking forward to learn more from one and all ,and contribute from my own experience's.

Thanks

Hi Jagannath,

Do you hold Asansol rifle club membership. I was trying to get in touch with them but failed. their email bounces and online contact form doesnot seems to work.

regards,

Mayank Banerjee

Baljit

Postby Baljit » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:52 am

. I also own some Fire arms

Not looks like it !!

Thanks
Baljit

Sci-fic

Postby Sci-fic » Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:07 pm

Welcome aboard friend, please do post about your collections on edged weapon and firearms which can bring a lot more diccusion to explore many insight, good luck

Return to “Introductions & Welcomes”