Itroduction

New members post your introductions here. Existing members, spot a friend who just signed up? If you are going to post a public welcome - do it here. Birthday wishes & other festive greetings go here too, as do posts related to offline meets.
cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Itroduction

Post by cooldude » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:05 am

Hi! Guys. My name is Arindam Shahi and I will be 48 on 16th March 2007. I belong to a feudal background (Which basically means I do nothing) :lol: My ancestral estate is in Bihar at the border of U.P. & Nepal. My interests are Hunting , Shooting Sports, Photography, Camping and basically the outdoor kind of life. At the moment I am living in Noida because of my children's education though I keep shunting between my Estate in Bihar and Noida. That about sums it up.
The day guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns.

For Advertising mail webmaster
danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 1:40 am

Welcome to IFG Mr. Shahi....

Danish

shahid

Post by shahid » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:02 am

Shahi - the name seems you are from Hathua state, is it ? Are you related to my friend Pranav Pratap Shahi of Patna ?

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:09 am

A formal welcome aboard Arindam! I hope doing nothing isn't too much work... ;) :lol:

Look forward to reading more of your posts here :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Itroduction

Post by kanwar76 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 2:57 pm

Welcome Mr.Shahi and thanks for the introduction.

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:03 pm

Marhaba!!!!!!
kanwar76";p="12636 wrote: Welcome Mr.Shahi and thanks for the introduction.

-Inder
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

Olly
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Olly » Sat Feb 17, 2007 3:22 pm

Welcome aboard....
Do mention what types of guns/knives etc. u own or use as u r interested in both hunting and shooting sports...

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:53 pm

shahid";p="12615 wrote:Shahi - the name seems you are from Hathua state, is it ? Are you related to my friend Pranav Pratap Shahi of Patna ?
No. I am from Dumaria Estate. I know the raja of Hathua personally but we are not related as he is a Bhumihar and I am a Rajput.

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:57 pm

mundaire";p="12631 wrote:A formal welcome aboard Arindam! I hope doing nothing isn't too much work... ;) :lol:Abhijeet. You'll be surprised how tiring lying on the bed or surfing the net or watching the T.V. can be at times. I have nothing to do in Noida you see.

Look forward to reading more of your posts here :)

Cheers!
Abhijeet

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:01 pm

Hey! Guys. I would like to thank each one of you for the warm welcome accorded to me. So, Thanx and all of you take care.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 17, 2007 6:06 pm

Arindam, Since you are often in NOIDA, why not hook up with us for the next IFG Mafia (Delhi chapter) meet...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Sat Feb 17, 2007 7:52 pm

mundaire";p="12643 wrote: Arindam, Since you are often in NOIDA, why not hook up with us for the next IFG Mafia (Delhi chapter) meet...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Sure. Would love to meet you guys. I will be leaving for Bihar on or around the 22nd of Feb. and will be back around mid March so keep me posted and if I am in Noida I'll definitely drop in.

cooldude
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cooldude » Tue Feb 20, 2007 1:11 am

cooldude";p="12645 wrote:
mundaire";p="12643 wrote: Arindam, Since you are often in NOIDA, why not hook up with us for the next IFG Mafia (Delhi chapter) meet...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Sure. Would love to meet you guys. I will be leaving for Bihar on or around the 22nd of Feb. and will be back around mid March so keep me posted and if I am in Noida I'll definitely drop in.
How about calling it the "G" Company like Dawood's "D" Company.

sudhakardm
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sudhakardm » Tue Feb 20, 2007 3:15 am

hi
A nice introduction by Mr.Shahi. since i saw his introduction, i know his name. but i can not see his name in his profile. this is applicable to all profiles aswell.
i would request the modarators to comment on this. the personal profile does not carry the few minimum informations. this is an open forum and i feel there is nothing to hide, atleast the real name. i am sorry if i my posting is wrong.

sudhakar

Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Yaj » Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:45 pm

Welcome Mr Shahi!
Yaj.