Wife goes hunting

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
Martin Clarke
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Wife goes hunting

Post by Martin Clarke » Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:34 pm

Just read a good one......

It was Saturday morning and John, an avid hunter, woke up ready to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, and to his surprise he finds his wife, Mary, sitting there, fully dressed in camouflage. John asks her, "What are you up to?"

Mary smiles, "I'm going hunting with you!" John, though he has many reservations, reluctantly decides to take her along.

They arrive at the hunting site. John sets his wife safely up in the tree stand and tells her: "If you see a deer, take careful aim and I'll run back as soon as I hear the shot."

John walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Mary couldn't bag an elephant -- much less a deer. But not 10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an array of gunshots. Quickly, John starts running back. As John gets closer to her stand, he hears Mary screaming, "Get away from my deer!"

Confused, John races faster towards his screaming wife. And again he hears her yell, "Get away from my deer!" followed by another volley of gunfire.

Now within sight of where he had left his wife, John is surprised to see a cowboy, with his hands high in the air. The cowboy, obviously distraught, says, "Okay, lady, okay! You can have your deer! Just let me get my saddle off it!"'

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Wife goes hunting

Post by Vikram » Fri Feb 12, 2021 4:18 pm

ROTFL ROTFL
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Mr.Shome
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Mr.Shome » Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:50 am

Martin Clarke wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 12:34 pm
Just read a good one......

It was Saturday morning and John, an avid hunter, woke up ready to go bag the first deer of the season. He walks down to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee, and to his surprise he finds his wife, Mary, sitting there, fully dressed in camouflage. John asks her, "What are you up to?"

Mary smiles, "I'm going hunting with you!" John, though he has many reservations, reluctantly decides to take her along.

They arrive at the hunting site. John sets his wife safely up in the tree stand and tells her: "If you see a deer, take careful aim and I'll run back as soon as I hear the shot."

John walks away with a smile on his face knowing that Mary couldn't bag an elephant -- much less a deer. But not 10 minutes pass when he is startled as he hears an array of gunshots. Quickly, John starts running back. As John gets closer to her stand, he hears Mary screaming, "Get away from my deer!"

Confused, John races faster towards his screaming wife. And again he hears her yell, "Get away from my deer!" followed by another volley of gunfire.

Now within sight of where he had left his wife, John is surprised to see a cowboy, with his hands high in the air. The cowboy, obviously distraught, says, "Okay, lady, okay! You can have your deer! Just let me get my saddle off it!"'
Moral of the story: Super lady bagged a living cowbow with horse, saddle and all, just with the bark and not bite of her weapon.... Fantastic ....ROLF
Mil Sake Aasani Sey Uski Khwaish Kisko hai. Zid toh uski hai, jo muqaddar mein likha he nahin

timmy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by timmy » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:43 am

Martin, that is a good one!

I would point out, however, that Freud said that there was no such thing as a joke. That's why, in Montana, cattle are often referred to as "slow elk."

The guy who was the custodian at the rifle range where we once lived had a huge hunter-orange getup that draped over his horse, like those that medieval knights would have on their horses. He said he was afraid to go hunting without it.
“There is nothing new in the world except the history you do not know”

Harry S. Truman

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Feb 13, 2021 1:25 pm

:rofl:

@Timmy - a very practical approach, all things considered!
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein