IOF Launches ₹10,000/- Handgun - will also facilitate License for citizens

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: IOF Launches ₹10,000/- Handgun - will also facilitate License for citizens

Post by goodboy_mentor » Sun Apr 09, 2017 12:25 am

When first read this thread, thought it to be some real news but quickly realized to be April fool joke.
Hammerhead wrote:My grand father spend years out fighting in INA and spend years in multiple jails and our proprty siezed.

Even though we got nothing out of their struggle
At least now, the children and grandchildren are comprehending, how their parents or grandparents were conned into fighting a fight, which they should have ideally refused and why "got nothing out of their struggle"
Hammerhead wrote:but still people's sacrifice's desrve a little respect
Ideally it should be, but those who gain political power by appropriating and sacrificing "others", would they do it at their own peril?

By the way, searching the internet for "Netaji fascist" brings up some lesser known facts. Retd. Justice Markandey Katju had written in his blog that M.K. Gandhi was objectively a British agent and Netaji was objectively a Japanese agent. I do not know how far all these are true or false. Readers can use their own reasoning and intellect to reach their own conclusions. Following facts are self explanatory -

Under the Japanese support, Rash Behari Bose became President of the five man Council of Action of Indian Independence League, which gave Mohan Singh the rank of General of the new Indian National Army. Rash Behari Bose was suspected as an agent of Japanese intelligence agency. General Mohan Singh was soon disenchanted regarding the intentions of the Japanese who, it appeared, wanted to use Indian National Army only as a pawn and who were deliberately withholding recognition and public proclamation about its entity as an independent liberation army. General Mohan Singh, S. C. Goho, Menon and Raghavan, members of the council, immediately began to deny Rash Behari Bose the leverage, began to neutralize and confront him. Finally Rash Behari Bose got General Mohan Singh arrested by the Japanese. And Subash Chandra Bose who was in Germany was asked to come and lead Indian National Army.
Heroes and hero-worship is a hard fact in India's political life. I agree that hero-worship is demoralising for the devotee and dangerous to the country. I welcome the criticism so far as it conveys the caution that you must know your man is really great before you start worshipping him. This unfortunately is not an easy task. For in these days with the Press in hand it is easy to manufacture Great Men. Carlyle used a happy phrase when he described the Great Men of history as so many bank notes. Like bank notes they represent gold. What we have to see that they are not forged notes. I admit that we ought to be more cautious in our worship of Great Men. For in this country we have arrived at such a stage when alongside the notice boards saying "Beware of pickpockets", we need to have notice boards saying "Beware of Great Men". Even Carlyle who defended the worship of Great Men warned his readers how: "Multitudes of Great Men have figured in history who were false and selfish ".
- Dr. B.R. Ambedkar
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

For Advertising mail webmaster
birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Mon Apr 10, 2017 9:59 pm

Gr8 joke iof should launch good stun gun @5000

Sent from my LS-5015 using Tapatalk
Rebel 8)

dheeraj_1772
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by dheeraj_1772 » Mon Apr 10, 2017 11:13 pm

A good humor read after a long time....

Sarora
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Sarora » Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:57 am

Isi it possible ........

goodboy_mentor
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by goodboy_mentor » Wed Apr 12, 2017 12:16 pm

Sarora wrote:Isi it possible ........
Possible if there is honesty and sincerity in the ruling elite of this country OR the voters begin to understand the real nature of Indian State and start electing proper type of Members of Parliament and State Legislative Assemblies.
"If my mother tongue is shaking the foundations of your State, it probably means that you built your State on my land" - Musa Anter, Kurdish writer, assassinated by the Turkish secret services in 1992

koshik
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by koshik » Fri Apr 28, 2017 8:44 am

[emoji1] [emoji1]
Initially reading, made my spinal cord chill.
Lastly laughter came out of the heart...
What a beautiful writeup...
[emoji4] [emoji4]

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Fri Sep 01, 2017 7:05 pm

In other words these handguns will sell for 2% of the amount Babus take to issue a license. Gr8!!!!!

russianshooter
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by russianshooter » Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:08 am

Indian glock 17 in 0,32 - modern warfare-need suppressor
but licence for pistol in 1 lakh = 100000 rupes its not good...

arni_genius
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by arni_genius » Tue Feb 27, 2018 7:40 pm

Lol.....the first para was pretty serious. But 'Bose' got me back in line :P

Added in 10 minutes 27 seconds:
In Bengal we have a hilarious (at least to me) situation when our state govt changed names of a few metro stations to names of great personalities. Like Kabi Nazrul, Netaji Shubhash etc.

So its like at the ticket counter: 'One Nazrul please'...... or 'Two Netaji'. People during rush hours don't find time to mention the word 'station'.

Sometimes when the queue is long I used to ponder how would the real persons sitting high above in the heavens look down upon this drama. I Imagined Netaji remarking to Nazrul....'hey bro you are being sold at Rs 8 hahaha!' So they and others would sit around place bets as to who gets sold more or at what value. The idea being, cheaper you get sold....the less reputed you are :P :P

By the time I had finished laughing inside my head.....the angry ticket counter guy looks at me an asks, 'Have you forgotten your way?!'

Regards,
Arnab

Added in 4 minutes 10 seconds:
Imagine one of those blanks went off in a wedding.......

Hey whats that?................ Its BOSE!! hahaha omg

Gunner_dh
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Gunner_dh » Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:01 am

You had me for a brief moment
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
I was already thinking about the plight of people who had 1 lakh
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Remember this? :mrgreen: Missed the day in 2018, maybe in 2019... ;)
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

rajputamarsingh
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rajputamarsingh » Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:36 pm

Is it true

gapl
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by gapl » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:08 am

If any of you visited Kanpur think on 18th March there was an exhibition of kanpur factory made arms on display to celebrate the Ordanance factory day. Quite a few models which are likely to come into the market were displayed.

russianshooter3
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by russianshooter3 » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:08 pm

give me 2 this pistol!