Weapon of Mass Distraction

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
main13
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Weapon of Mass Distraction

Post by main13 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:39 am

Well this is more of a documentary than a piece of hilarity but I actually fell off my chair laughing when Pakistan's ex-foreign minister & "weapon of mass-distraction" Ms Khar says, "the Defense Minister of Pakistan has no clue to her country's defense..." :lol: ROTFL

For foujis this may be more like, "Aj ki basi khabar" but for some of us it may be an interesting watch indeed! ;)

To every man upon this earth
Death cometh soon or late.
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his Gods.

For Advertising mail webmaster
jatindra Singh Deo
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: Weapon of Mass Distraction

Post by jatindra Singh Deo » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:05 pm

Just as a incompetent dynasty scion in India perpetually getting ready for the ever elusive crown ,so is Pakistan perpetually a very young nation!! Neither of the bluff is bought by anyone anywhere .

Sent from my XT1022 using Tapatalk

chicky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by chicky » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:29 pm

Very interesting indeed...I mean, what qualification does Mrs Khar have in being the Foreign Minister of Pakistan, other than her personality ? She fumbled and tumbled during the interveiw and I almost pitied her...I am sure Pakistan is much more capable contenders for this position but maybe not so good looking :D
"One can never know how far he can go and reach, until he starts running "

main13
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by main13 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:40 pm

@Jatindra Singh Deo: Yeah! Yeah! That's true indeed.... I just shared it in the jokes section because of the way the pretty lady is 'ragged' by the anchor.. check out where he says, "Uh.. O! We knew where Osama Bin Laden was but didn't think the US would find him there..." :P :lol:
But hats off to her - these guys have mastered the art of lying through their teeth! :roll:
chicky wrote:Very interesting indeed...I mean, what qualification does Mrs Khar have in being the Foreign Minister of Pakistan, other than her personality ? She fumbled and tumbled during the interveiw and I almost pitied her...I am sure Pakistan is much more capable contenders for this position but maybe not so good looking :D
Yeah! She's also reportedly the sweetheart of Pakistan's 'Pappu'... :wink:
IMHO The Pakis are excellent diplomats... These chaps have been kicking American butt with their own money since before 9-11 yet the Americans swear by their 'allies' in their war-for-oil... :lol:

IMHO a diplomat's foremost job is to be charming & diplomatic.. A talent for lying & excellent people skills.. Strategic thinking comes last... These things the lady has enuff! I bet her Indian counterparts would fare worse if stumped over Sri Lankan insurgency... ;)

Compared to her I find our current aunty phoren-mantriji somewhat inferior - comes back from a so-called 'historical' dialogue & next thing Abdul Basit does is to go smooch his Hurriyat chumps! :x
When Khar was at helm she really had Man Mohan Singh almost carrying her 18000$ handbag instead of 'Madam ji's'..! :twisted: :mrgreen:

chicky
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by chicky » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:37 pm

I love the way you put it through, Main13...couldn't stop laughing :D :D
Joing you in your merriment , there is also a lot I agree to...
"One can never know how far he can go and reach, until he starts running "

main13
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by main13 » Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:46 pm

Yes Sir!

Came from morning run, grabbed a coffee, fired up the browser & this absolute gem from Al-jazeera popped up! I usually grudge them for being jihadist-friendly but this one was just perfect! :lol: