A CONFUSED ANGEL IN HEAVEN!!!!

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

A CONFUSED ANGEL IN HEAVEN!!!!

Post by brihacharan » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:39 pm

It was getting a little crowded in Heaven, so God decided to change the admittance policy.
The new law was that in order to get into Heaven, you had to have a really bad day on the day you died. The policy would go into effect at noon the next day.

So, the next day at 12:01 the first person came to the gates of Heaven.

The Angel at the gate, remembering the new policy, promptly asked the man, "Before I let you in, I need you to tell me how BAD your day was going when you died."

"No Problem," the man said. "I came home to my 25th-floor apartment during my lunch hour and saw a burglar busy ransacking my cupboard.

Just as I was about to nab him he ran & tried to escape through the balcony. I ran behind him and noticed that he was hanging off the edge by his fingertips! The nerve of that guy!

I stomped on his fingers until he fell to the ground but he landed on some trees and bushes that broke his fall but he didn't die. In a rage, the first thing I thought of was the refrigerator which I pushed out to the balcony and tipped it over the side. It plummeted 25 stories and crushed him! The excitement of the moment was so great that I had a heart attack and died almost instantly."

The Angel sat back and thought a moment. Technically, the guy did have a bad day. It was a crime of spontaneous anger.
So, the Angel announced, "OK, sir. Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven," and let him in.

A few seconds later another guy came up & the Angel said - I need to hear how bad was the day you died."

The guy sighs and says: "No problem. But you're not going to believe this. I was on the balcony of my 26th floor apartment doing my daily exercises. I had been under a lot of pressure so I was really pushing hard to relieve my stress. I guess I got a little carried away, slipped, and accidentally fell over the side! Luckily, I was able to catch myself by the fingertips on the balcony below mine.

Then this crazy man comes running out of his apartment, starts cussing, and stomps on my fingers. Well, of course I fell. I hit some trees and bushes at the bottom, which broke my fall, so I didn't die right away. As I was lying there face up on the ground, unable to move and in excruciating pain, I see this guy push his refrigerator of all things off the balcony. It falls the 25 floors and lands on top of me, killing me instantly."

The Angel was quietly laughing to himself announces - "Welcome to the Kingdom of Heaven" and he lets him enter.

A few seconds later, a third guy comes up to the gates of heaven & the angel says "How bad was YOUR day like?"

The guy says, "OK, picture this. I came to burgle in this guy’s house but seeing the house owner walk in I run and hide inside a refrigerator…..

The Angel by now was roaring with laughter while totally confused about his New Law of admittance to heaven!!!!!!!

Moral of the story: "Even the Laws of Heaven" can go awry at times ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
Master
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: A CONFUSED ANGEL IN HEAVEN!!!!

Post by Master » Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:12 pm

Dear Sir, Do you write these jokes !

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:36 am

Master wrote:Dear Sir, Do you write these jokes !
This story was related to me by an old school buddy while we were at my club enjoying a few beers :D
However - the narration in writing is purely mine :lol:
Briha

Rrahulkumar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rrahulkumar » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:15 am

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL