Riddle Me Ree!

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Riddle Me Ree!

Post by Grumpy » Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:45 pm

"I did not realize they do not have proper screwdrivers in Colombia, for starters!"

Um, yes....... I wonder if this thing might have had a very tough life since originally being made ? Although that doesn`t explain the very rough quality of the original work........or the fact that the blue anodised grip assembly seems to have been robbed from another gun.
As regards being fired from a closed bolt : I doubt very much that the magazine is full or that the striker is `cocked`and if it doesn`t have a last round hold open facility the bolt will be closed after firing.

For Advertising mail webmaster
jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:50 am

Before we start any more guessing games Here are some more tidbits about this veryspecial gun..

Speak softly and carry a big gun!

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mark » Wed Aug 22, 2007 10:38 am

Well I was mistaken on at least one thing- it shoots from an open bolt.
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Aug 22, 2007 1:02 pm

Colombian Death Squad special? Double silencer to boot? Mitch Werbel left a lot unexplained ...As for the shotgun from hell, if I get a stevens bolt 12, guess what I'll be upto? TRICKS! ;)
Best
Axx
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."