Success Story - From Medic to Mechanic!!!

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Success Story - From Medic to Mechanic!!!

Post by brihacharan » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:39 pm

An “Endoscopy Surgeon” had become fed up with his work and all that came with it - malpractice insurance, paperwork etc.

Hoping to try another career where skillful hands would be beneficial, he decided to become an Auto Mechanic.

He went to the local technical college, signed up for evening classes, attended diligently, and learned all he could. When the time of the practical exam approached, he prepared carefully for weeks and completed the exam with great success.

When the results were announced he was hugely surprised to find that he had obtained a score of 150%.

Fearing an error, he called the Instructor, saying, "I don't want to appear ungrateful for such an outstanding result, but I wonder if there is an error in the grading?"

"The instructor said, "During the exam, you took the engine apart perfectly, which was worth 50% of the total mark. You then put the engine back together again perfectly, which is also worth 50% of the mark."
After a pause, the instructor added…

"And then I gave you an extra 50%, because you did it all through the EXHAUST PIPE, which frankly I've never seen done in my life before "!!! ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Briha

For Advertising mail webmaster
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Success Story - From Medic to Mechanic!!!

Post by nagarifle » Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:49 pm

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Success Story - From Medic to Mechanic!!!

Post by Mark » Sun Aug 24, 2014 10:08 pm

:D :D :D

Wow, a funny joke that I haven't heard before!

Well done! ROTFL
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947