prist and guns

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
nagarifle
Old Timer
Old Timer

prist and guns

Post by nagarifle » Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:44 pm

A priest was delivering a sermon entitled "Stand Still and let the good Lord Fight your battles", on the topic of not fighting but letting God vanquish evil himself. As he was delivering the sermon, a gust of wind lifted his garment and the congregation noticed he was carrying a gun.

After the service a congregant asked him, "I understood your sermon, but aren't you contradicting yourself by carrying a gun? You did say you are supposed to let the Lord fight your battles for you?"

"I do", said the priest "the gun is just to hold them off until the Lord gets here".
Nagarifle

if you say it can not be done, then you are right, for you, it can not be done.

For Advertising mail webmaster
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: prist and guns

Post by brihacharan » Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:10 pm

nagarifle wrote:A priest was delivering a sermon entitled "Stand Still and let the good Lord Fight your battles", on the topic of not fighting but letting God vanquish evil himself. As he was delivering the sermon, a gust of wind lifted his garment and the congregation noticed he was carrying a gun.

After the service a congregant asked him, "I understood your sermon, but aren't you contradicting yourself by carrying a gun? You did say you are supposed to let the Lord fight your battles for you?"

"I do", said the priest "the gun is just to hold them off until the Lord gets here".
ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL
Briha

zaheer.bakshi
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by zaheer.bakshi » Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:17 pm

JOKE OF THE DAY..GOOD ONE :lol: :lol: :lol:

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot