Risqué Jokes in the Humour Section

Post all jokes/ quizzes/ teasers/ 'identify this' type of posts here
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Risqué Jokes in the Humour Section

Post by Vikram » Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Friends,

This is not nit-picking or an attempt to take away your chance from having a good laugh.We all love to laugh.However, when posting a joke, please consider that this is primarily a family oriented forum that attracts visitors from all ages, genders, nationalities and cultures. If you ever want women and children to be an active part of this forum or at least identify with our cause, please consider if the joke you are about to post is fit for reading by them.The same goes to ethnic jokes.

I am not suggesting a stifling code of political correctness or self-censorship, but exercise of commonsense and consideration keeping in view with our goals. That is all.

This is not a criticism of those who posted those jokes. I apologise if I come across as such. I did have a laugh at many a joke.

Thank you for your time and keep those laughter bombs coming. :cheers:

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
ArmisNine
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: Risqué Jokes in the Humour Section

Post by ArmisNine » Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:27 pm

:agree:

Steve007
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Steve007 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:13 am

well....opinions vary.

TwoRivers
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TwoRivers » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:10 am

True enough. But jokes denigrating a gender are better told to your drinking buddies, and not posted on a gun forum, funny and clever though they may be. We are trying to have women siding with us; not be turned off by what they can legitimately perceive as a bunch of typical immature jerks. Antagonizing a potential and valuable group of allies, doesn't seem overly bright in any case. Plus, there's nothing wrong with respect, unless forfeited.