Post by inplainsight » Mon Dec 03, 2012 11:11 pm

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Want an AK47? Have a shovel?

Post by xl_target » Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:25 am

God! Don't do this to me at work again.
People were looking at me strangely because of the strangled laughter coming from my cubicle.
Someone even came over and asked if I was OK.

I love his introductory line:
On this Thanksgiving Day, let me say this: God Bless America the only country on this s****y(edited) planet where you still have the freedom to build AKs in defense of Motherland! The only country where a s**t (edited) shovel can become an awesome weapon of death and destruction.
Kinda puts the work coming from the geniuses at IOF in perspective, doesn't it?
I'll be willing to bet that this particular AK never has any issues with malfunctioning or jamming (and it groups surprisingly well for an AK).
If this guys, in his garage, can build a rifle that shoots that well.... out of a manure shovel, why can't IOF, with the resources of the government behind it, come close?
I am willing to admit that the .30-06 rifle isn't all that bad but why is the INSAS so bad?
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941

Raptor
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Raptor » Tue Dec 04, 2012 5:38 am

xl_target wrote:God! Don't do this to me at work again.
People were looking at me strangely because of the strangled laughter coming from my cubicle.
Someone even came over and asked if I was OK.

I love his introductory line:
On this Thanksgiving Day, let me say this: God Bless America the only country on this s****y(edited) planet where you still have the freedom to build AKs in defense of Motherland! The only country where a s**t (edited) shovel can become an awesome weapon of death and destruction.
Kinda puts the work coming from the geniuses at IOF in perspective, doesn't it?
I'll be willing to bet that this particular AK never has any issues with malfunctioning or jamming (and it groups surprisingly well for an AK).
If this guys, in his garage, can build a rifle that shoots that well.... out of a manure shovel, why can't IOF, with the resources of the government behind it, come close?
I am willing to admit that the .30-06 rifle isn't all that bad but why is the INSAS so bad?
i believe there is a post in this very forum marked 'don't copy if you can't paste!' . The mongrel designated INSAS is a bad copy of the 'galil', which itself, is a copy of the AK and others of its ilk. Cloning a clone is bad idea I suppose, as amply explained in the movie 'multiplicity'. On the other hand maybe the babudom at IOF truely beleived that ''eighty million monkeys with eighty million typewriters may eventually produce a 'shakespeare''' LMAO ROTFL
"It's better to have a gun and not need it than to need a gun and not have it."

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 2:32 pm

On the other hand maybe the babudom at IOF truely beleived that ''eighty million monkeys with eighty million typewriters may eventually produce a 'shakespeare''' LMAO
Do you know how history text books are written here? The National History Council (or its state bodies) sits in session. After sundry discussions, the issue is put to the VOTE!!!!! Which means, with enough neo-Nazis on the councils, we can have history books showing Hitler as the greatest person in history!!!

Should we be surprised by the shoddy quanlity of IOF, and not only IOF, any PSU in the country? 80 million monkeys indeed!!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

Skyman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Skyman » Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:09 pm

God Bless America indeed.Now i wonder if any of our friends will try this?
I would rather hit my target gently than miss hard.