Brasso as bore cleaning Compound??

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
shahid

Post by shahid » Tue Apr 22, 2008 4:01 pm

Thanks Asif, I will start the process with a lesser gun, an I Hollis, if it works fine then the guys will graduate to some of the better ones.

With all the finery involved why not get a good gunsmith on temporary employment of a week / ten days in Patna and get all the guns polished. Tools and work area can be supplied here.

For sure I will work on this idea, but no sir, not me, the limited winter afternoons I get in India are for playing tennis on a grasscourt ( there are no grasscourts in all of Dubai ), hihg teas of fine Darjeeling brew and afternoon walks with a Cigar in hand and a gun bearer just behind you on the fields to see a good clear area and throw up a few clays for some good swings and shooting practise.

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by eljefe » Wed Apr 23, 2008 12:22 am

here's to your Romeo Y julieta and no 39 cutters , mate. Enjoy! ;)
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

shahid

Post by shahid » Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:55 pm

Why not join me in Patna this Winter.

There will be plenty of Romeo & Julieta No. 5, no. 2 and even better Cohebas, or Don Thomas ? What do you prefer ?

Wold love to take you and Abhijeet on some of my late afternoon Cigar walk throughs and some very early morning healthy nature trips to wetlands.

And some good Mughlai cuisine to be sampled in Patna.