Ashani .32 repair mechanic or shop in maharastra

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
Avik74
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Ashani .32 repair mechanic or shop in maharastra

Post by Avik74 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:28 pm

Hi I am looking for gun mechanic or him shop in Maharastra preferably in Mumbai / thane / Navi Mumbai who are experts I. Repair of IOF .32 bore Ashani pistol.

Pistol is having problem as bullet from the magazine gets stuck and doesn’t load .
If anyone a good reference of mechanic or gun repair shop pl give me the details

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Ashani .32 repair mechanic or shop in maharastra

Post by Vineet » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:06 am

I can't help you with gunsmith from Maharashtra as I am from north India but before going to gunsmith change the cartridges that you are using with fresh ones and also change the magazine and see if your problem gets solved or not.

There can be problem in the pistol too but this way you will know where is the problem.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Avik74
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Avik74 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:56 pm

Tx vinnet can u recommend any specific gun mechanic in north India who is expert wit asahni .32 pistol
How can I get buy or change magazine for ashani .32 is it available in market

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:06 am

Magazine is available with me but before buying a new one just borrow it from someone in your circle (freind/relatives) and see that whether your problem gets solved or not by changing the mag.

Bobby Sidhu from Patiala is one of the best gunsmith we have.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

sanapkedar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sanapkedar » Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:04 pm

Hello Vinit Sir,
Kedar Here I'm from Maharashtra I've problem with my magazine and I tried to check it with using my friends magazine too and after that I confirmed that this is all about magazine problem and I want to buy it ASAP kindly tell me the process how and where I can buy the magazine so I can buy new one.