IOF ASHANI .32 pistol - Feeding problem fix

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

IOF ASHANI .32 pistol - Feeding problem fix

Post by birbrar » Wed Apr 19, 2017 8:16 am

Hello friends I got feeding problem with my ashani posting pics of ashani and faulty Magazine . In Magazine on the left you can notice that follower is too high .I got problem with this magazine only . When we buy new gun we get two magazines one with good finish and nothing is written on its bottom and another with some rough finish and letter ( S ) is written on it which means Spare magazine . Unfortunately I got feeding problem with original magazine which I was not using till date .
So finally I corrected the angle of follower by Making it 90 degree and now it is working very well .

Also posting pic how to take it out . Push follower with something I used toothbrush ,then engage spring with thin screwdriver tilt it and follower comes out .This thing I am sharing bcose some people think that Magazine is welded at bottom so how to open it . ImageImageImage

Sent from my LS-5015 using Tapatalk
Rebel 8)

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: IOF ASHANI .32 pistol - Feeding problem fix

Post by mundaire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:17 pm

Good post Birbar, thanks for sharing :) (y)

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

doctor
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by doctor » Wed Apr 19, 2017 3:56 pm

Can you please elaborate as to how you corrected the angle of follower by Making it 90 degree??

birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:13 pm

Sure my dear tomorrow mundaire it's birbrar .

Last edited by birbrar on Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rebel 8)

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:19 pm

birbrar wrote:Sure my dear tomorrow mundaire it's birbrar I M dentist by profession .

My bad! Apologies for the typo Birbrar, no offence intended.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:43 am

Cheers bro

Rebel 8)

birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:19 pm

Take out the follower out from Magazine as u can c follower on left is not having 90 degree angle so u can tie it in clasp and press the tip so that u can achieve 90 degree angle . Then put it back in Magazine and push it so that it goes to it's original position and take out screwdriver and slowly take out tooth brush .ImageImageImageImage
Rebel 8)

birbrar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by birbrar » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:36 pm

U should also check feeding lips of magazines Soon will be posting on feeding lips. And use only ACP cartages
Kartoos [emoji6]. If U try hollow head they will also jam U have to reshape and reangle the barrel opening for that I have done it . Also do it at ur own risk as warranty void if pistol opened urself or at dealer or gunsmith [emoji41]
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rebel 8)