Engraving tool

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Engraving tool

Post by Grumpy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:51 pm

"Trust a couple of pervs to twist up an honest post.."

Trust a couple of honest men to see the pervy twist in this post you mean !

`Methinks he doth protest too much`.................. and then adds even more in the same vein. Must be desperate for attention in Mizoram.......it`s the Burmese influence I expect.

I know deliberate smutty innuendo when I see it. :wink:

For Advertising mail webmaster
jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:29 pm

`Methinks he doth protest too much`.................. and then adds even more in the same vein. Must be desperate for attention in Mizoram.......it`s the Burmese influence I expect.
It was an explaination (which was called for me thinks) with an acceptance and realisation of the way it could have been read.. (got a few chuckles myself) Hence the :mrgreen: The endnote was also meant in good humor.. Obviously we dont know each other well enough for that.. But you two did hijack my post and gave it a very different meaning.. Again., humor accepted! No need to get offensive on a regional/ethnic?? basis

You got your geography right atleast..

Jonah
Speak softly and carry a big gun!

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:49 pm

You must be a politician Jonah ....... or a `spin doctor`: To write a piece of blatant innuendo, blame its interpretation on the viewing public and then attack them for non-existent racism is quite spectacularly taking the p*ss !

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:05 pm

I rest my case..

I got no quarrel with you grumpy so no offence meant and taken.. You should have seen me grinning ear to ear when I read Yaj and your posts.. so there!

Anyway I am mildly surprised/impressed you got your geography right and maybe as in the words of (was it Kipling) "We could sit us down to wet right many a nipperkin" in this part of the world someday..

Adios amigos
Last edited by jonahpach on Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:05 pm

Easy gents.Take a deep breath and exhale slowly,through the nose or you will kill the dogs.LOL.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:21 pm

No offence taken or intended.

You might be able to explain something concerning Burma: Do you know that old song `The Road to Mandalay`? How can people watch `the flying fishes play on the road to Mandalay` ? Mandalay is well over 200 miles inland......and Flying Fish aren`t prone to playing on roads.
- Just something that I`ve wondered about.

Chubby, I`ve told you before that it`s only you that has this dog-kissing fetish.

jonahpach
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by jonahpach » Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:44 pm

Well.. I've read about the "Road to Mandalay" in one of them war comics but never gave it a second thought.. Maybe it could refer to them dang blast infernal mosquitoes in this part of the world..

By the way is your..
dog-kissing fetish.
Summing like this??

G'night folks and happy shooting

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 12:07 am

What sort of cat is that ? Gorgeous.
I could do with one of those around here........Would give next doors moggies a heart attack !!

Yaj
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Yaj » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:38 am

Whoa! What happened here? Missed out on all the fun :mrgreen:
Jonah handgun jobs are for teens with more hormones than sense, time you found out how big boys do it :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Regards,
Yaj.

PS ;Before you say I'm hijacking the thread again I must clarify I am referring to the engraving job on that handgun :mrgreen: :lol:
The more people I meet,the more i like my dog!

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Vikram » Mon Sep 17, 2007 2:49 am

Chubby? Look who is saying that! :evil:

That's Jonah's pet Clouded Leopard John.Gorgeous yes.Scare neighbourhood moggies?She can scare neighbourhood mutts too. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

Grumpy
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by Grumpy » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:11 am

Yeah Chubby.......but I`m not `chubby`........ and, let`s be honest, I`m honest enough to refer to myself as `Grumpy` so I already have a self-deprecating `label` where as you call yourself `Vikram`....... which admits nothing.

Pretty cat. Don`t have a problem with dogs as they`re not supposed to roam anyway but it would be hilarious to see the neighbours cats reactions.

biking3819
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by biking3819 » Fri Oct 19, 2007 9:49 am

i guess for now i am off topic,...but as an amatuer and access to crude handmade manual engravers i found in the local market i got a few of these ,but i could use only one of them to stipple my airrifle grip...

cheers sanjiv