DIY Air Rifle disassembly & assembly videos

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
FN-Five-Seven
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

DIY Air Rifle disassembly & assembly videos

Post by FN-Five-Seven » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:55 am

I found this four part , each 15 minute long , video on Youtube on Disassembly & Assembly of a Break Barrel Air Rifle informative . Hope you guys find it useful .

WARNING : Lack of proper training & tool during these process may cause serious injury to the person or damage to the Air Rifle . Extreme caution is advised

Part One
[youtube][/youtube]

Part Two
[youtube][/youtube]

Part Three
[youtube][/youtube]

Part Four
[youtube][/youtube]

Regards

F-N-Five-Seven
It's okay , if you disagree with me .
I can't force you to be right .

For Advertising mail webmaster
FN-Five-Seven
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: DIY Air Rifle disassembly & assembly videos

Post by FN-Five-Seven » Sun May 19, 2013 12:17 am

I believe for some shooters , cleaning the gun , tuning it , lubricating it , is as fun as shooting the gun itself .
Hours fly like seconds when you are working on your gun .

When working on a spring powered air rifle , sometimes people end up resorting to down right dangerous methods of disassembling the air rifle . Most accidents happen when people try to remove the main spring which powers the piston . It's very very important to know that the main spring is under considerable tension even if the gun / rifle is uncocked .

Accidents happen when people end up using improper tools for the job ; for example using a car jack to compress the Main Spring .

I found a Youtube video , in which procedure is shown on how to make a simple Air Rifle Spring Compressor . No exotic materials like Titanium or Carbon Fiber is used . No high-tech machinery is needed to make one . Any one who has worked with a hammer , screwdriver and simple hand tools can make it . It's Simple , it's cheap , it's safe , and it's small enough to be tucked inside your wardrobe when not needed ( Boon for people who live in apartments )

Video

[youtube][/youtube]

Regards

F-N-Five-Seven
It's okay , if you disagree with me .
I can't force you to be right .

sagar 12345
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: DIY Air Rifle disassembly & assembly videos

Post by sagar 12345 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 9:18 am

i also made one spring compressor using waste plywood ,nut bolts& washer it cost me just 100 rs. i will post pic.