3D Printing for guns and knifes

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
RamMani
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

3D Printing for guns and knifes

Post by RamMani » Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:34 pm

I came to know this company from my friend who gave me the product details leaflet that he collected from an industrial expo at coimbatore.
And I checked their web,below details are posted in their About Us column..
The Link ....
http://www.mapletechnologies.in/galleryother.html

"In order to make the surface beautiful and add the value to products, we can apply this technology to 3D print the patterns such as carbon fiber, camouflage, wooden grains, marble grains, metal finish, animal pattern etc. even on plastic, metal, wood, vinyl, stone, ceramic, concrete etc. without any limitations.
The conventional coatings such as paintings, stickers, powder-coating etc. has a lot of limitations when comes to material or shape. But we have the solution for the most complicated designing needs in any materials and shapes; even on convex and perforated surfaces.
It can be applied to many industries such as automobile parts - dash boards, door handles, steering, bike tanks, mud-guards, helmets, household appliances, shoes, furniture,guns, golf-carts, marine recreations, cell phone covers, torches, computer/TV cases, shoes, skate board, bicycles, interior decorative materials, cabinet doors, hand rails, aluminium/metal fabrications, electric and electronic appliances plus thousands of other items."

It may helpful to IFGians ,hence I posted and request coimbatore mates to check their products may useful to our guns&knifes.

Regards
RamMani
Karur(TN)

For Advertising mail webmaster
Sathieshkumar
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: 3D Printing for guns and knifes

Post by Sathieshkumar » Mon Jul 09, 2012 1:57 pm

yes, i heard they are doing good. i saw one kinetic honda painted as camouflage in coimbatore. it looks very good.