rear sight for gir gun

This is the place for discussing gun care, custom work, repairs and ask related technical questions.
striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: rear sight for gir gun

Post by striker » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:02 pm

Babu,
the new lite airgun is smooth borerifle , indian made smooth bore rifle are generally inaccurate over 10m with any rear sight.i think problem is the gun and not the rear sight :roll:
Last edited by striker on Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

For Advertising mail webmaster
umeetbabu
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by umeetbabu » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:52 pm

thank u striker, i am saving money to get a membership and to buy a prestigious air riffle. pls help me to obtain those.

ronish
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by ronish » Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:29 am

hi umeet babu, i think rear sight of your gun have elevation adjustments, but not sure about windage rightnow seeing the pics. anyway ,windage can be done by very simple modification

umeetbabu
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by umeetbabu » Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:37 am

ronish wrote:hi umeet babu, i think rear sight of your gun have elevation adjustments, but not sure about windage rightnow seeing the pics. anyway ,windage can be done by very simple modification
dear ronish, yes my gun has elevation adjustments, but the problem is when i shoot it goes extreme right side. i want to alter windage adjustments. the rear sight in my gun is fixed. as sankar's point, its correct indian made smooth bore guns are in- accurate. but we can make somewhat accurate by adjusting windage. by reading so many forums i found altering a gun like this costs too much as buying a new IHP riffled gun. i am thinking what to do... thanks for ur kind suggestion. its valuable. thank u.
GANESH BABU.

dr.jayakumar
Veteran
Veteran

Post by dr.jayakumar » Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:16 pm

i think you better go for the diana you decided .saves lot of money and time.