Wanted Ammo for 220swift & 300 Savage

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Wanted Ammo for 220swift & 300 Savage

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:45 am

Hi! Require Ammo for 220swift & 300 Savage,i have already Searched lucknow & Kanpur.Not available..please help in finding dem as these marvelous rifles(belongs to my relative) had become home for spiders & Insects..Plz mention the price and condition(old or new) also.or please suggest any other equivalent Ammo,can Insouse(226,dont know the corrct spelling)) ammo b used in 220 swift after altering the chamber? .Plz reply ,Thanks!!!

For Advertising mail webmaster
penpusher

Re: Wanted Ammo for 220swift & 300 Savage

Post by penpusher » Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:17 am

Badshah,

Ammo for these calibers is virtually impossible to find in India.Firing old ammo has the potential of ruining the rifle.Some cartridges will not fire properly and the bullet might just lodge in the barrel.Considering what I have seen of the capabilities of the average Indian gun smith,it would mean the end of another good rifle.If however they insist on going this route,get a bullet puller.

The best option would be for your relative/s to get some ammo from abroad, if ever they have the opportunity to do so.

OT, but do you know of anybody selling a .300 Savage rifle.I have permission to buy a rifle and after looking around and considering the prices asked for rifles for which ammo is available in India,I have decided that all I can afford is a rifle for which there is no ammo :lol: Will buy it and then try to find ammo.

penpusher

badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 1:54 pm

sure penpusher i ll ask him if he wants to sell it ,,what feesble amount can be offered for it,,as the condition is very gud.crystal clear barrel,,as cleaned it last week..
penpusher";p="7763 wrote: Badshah,

Ammo for these calibers is virtually impossible to find in India.Firing old ammo has the potential of ruining the rifle.Some cartridges will not fire properly and the bullet might just lodge in the barrel.Considering what I have seen of the capabilities of the average Indian gun smith,it would mean the end of another good rifle.If however they insist on going this route,get a bullet puller.

The best option would be for your relative/s to get some ammo from abroad, if ever they have the opportunity to do so.

OT, but do you know of anybody selling a .300 Savage rifle.I have permission to buy a rifle and after looking around and considering the prices asked for rifles for which ammo is available in India,I have decided that all I can afford is a rifle for which there is no ammo :lol: Will buy it and then try to find ammo.

penpusher
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

danish21
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by danish21 » Thu Dec 14, 2006 2:05 pm

penpusher

I have one 300 sherwood rifle single shot, make westley richards. If intersted inbuying then let me know.

Danish