What is the price of KF .22 LR ammo

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
sudhaiob
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

What is the price of KF .22 LR ammo

Post by sudhaiob » Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:51 pm

Hello everybody,
what does kf .22lr retail in delhi and maharashtra. down south in tn it is rs.13/- piece
regs
sudhaiob

For Advertising mail webmaster
art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: What is the price of KF .22 LR ammo

Post by art_collector » Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:36 am

Hi,
.22 Rifle ammo by KF is not available in the market at the moment. However the retail price should be around Rs.10/-The exact price would be known when the ammunition is available.

AC

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:08 am

In Mumbai, the dealers sell them for around Rs.14/ each by declaring it as "second sale" on the receipts. The argument being that the money deposited with the Kirki Factory for the order stays stuck for a very long time and this being the only way to recover the amount lost by way of interest rate. That's business buddy. I would want to know the ex factory rate though.
Marksman
Exercise in Logic:
Given that there are far more good guys than bad guys, what would happen if all good guys and all bad guys were armed???......Simple, isn't it ?---Jeff Cooper

"Our Country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't
be any India because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our
women and breed a hardier race!"

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:53 am

Marksman,

Irrespective whether it is the second sale or the tenth all KF ammo cannot be sold above the MRP as mentioned on the individual boxes. Thats what is followed in Delhi.

AC

shahid

Post by shahid » Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:03 pm

art_collector";p="41299 wrote:Marksman,

Irrespective whether it is the second sale or the tenth all KF ammo cannot be sold above the MRP as mentioned on the individual boxes. Thats what is followed in Delhi.

AC
Delhi might be a very civilized place - rules are followed. Try MRP restriction in Bihar. 22 LR of IOF is often sold as high as Rs. 18 per cartridge.

KF 12 Bore special for Rs. 55 and Astram for Rs. 60.

art_collector
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by art_collector » Mon Mar 31, 2008 10:49 pm

Shahid Bhai,

I can't comment on what happens in Bihar or any other city. To reach ur destinantion you can either take the straight road or the zig zag road...One has to make a choice which path one wants to follow.

Just for you information the prices in Delhi for ammunition are as follows:
12 Bora Paper KF ........Rs. 38/80
32 Revolver Long KF ...Rs. 26/85
32 Pistol KF ................Rs. 37/10
315 Rifle KF.................Rs. 48/00

All the above prices are inclusive of VAT @ 12.5%

piyushpdsingh
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by piyushpdsingh » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:04 pm

shahid";p="41311 wrote:
art_collector";p="41299 wrote:Marksman,

AC
Delhi might be a very civilized place - rules are followed. Try MRP restriction in Bihar. 22 LR of IOF is often sold as high as Rs. 18 per cartridge.

KF 12 Bore special for Rs. 55 and Astram for Rs. 60.
It is availiable easily in Bihar for rs.14-15. The NRAI rate is rs.8.32 + 12.5% vat.
Piyush Pal Dhari Singh

saahil
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by saahil » Mon Mar 31, 2008 11:21 pm

hi all
i bought last month from jaipur at 11.25 inclusive all taxes.

raj
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by raj » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:01 pm

cost of .22lr KF is rs 18/- in Bhopal(M.P)
---I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be the one controlling it.

---"Slow is Smooth,Smooth is Fast"

catfish
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by catfish » Sun Dec 28, 2008 8:55 pm

I do not know about Delhi or Maharashtra, but got some in bangalore last month for 12 RS each. I also got some ELEY tenex ultimate for 30 Rs each.

Catfish

indian
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by indian » Mon Dec 29, 2008 9:56 am

Catfish,

thats a nice price at what you got them.as far as my experience counts,dealers in AP demand more prices than others.just my personal opinion.

cheers :)

catfish
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by catfish » Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:23 pm

indian,

AP dealers do demand more, which is why I got them in bangalore through a friend.

cheers

bandukbhandar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by bandukbhandar » Fri Jan 02, 2009 9:01 am

Dear members

My father when trying to re establish the business in 1977, used to retail ammo by IOF on fixed prices, then there were no MRP but profit was fixed by IOF.

Our fellow dealers in Indore and adjoining cities used to tell their customers, that my firm Banduk Bhandar(BB) charges a high fixed rate and they would not bargain, thus the customer could be cheated by BB.

Then my father gave advertisements in local hindi newspapers giving the photo of KF 12 Bore Special cartg. with the prices mentioned in the ad.

We got huge response from customers.

Later on , we once gave an advt., for pre booking of IOF 12 Bore ammo, from our retail customers, the price was fixed for the customers for almost 2 to 3 years. But due to lot of paper work and a/c keeping we stopped this. But the customers of those days are still visiting my shop for their purchase.

We used to put retail price tags on 12 Bore guns and all varieties of air guns, but due to much misinformation campaign by our fellow dealers, we discontinued this practice after few years.

I now invite IFG member opinions for restarting the practise.

Cheers

Kezar Husen Bandukwala
M/s Banduk Bhandar
Sahkari Bazar, Gandhi Hall Campus
Indore (MP) 452007

Ph:0731 2532146

raj
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by raj » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:00 am

bandukbhandar";p="63402 wrote: Dear members
My father when trying to re establish the business in 1977, used to retail ammo by IOF on fixed prices, then there were no MRP but profit was fixed by IOF.
Our fellow dealers in Indore and adjoining cities used to tell their customers, that my firm Banduk Bhandar(BB) charges a high fixed rate and they would not bargain, thus the customer could be cheated by BB.
Then my father gave advertisements in local hindi newspapers giving the photo of KF 12 Bore Special cartg. with the prices mentioned in the ad.
We got huge response from customers.
Later on , we once gave an advt., for pre booking of IOF 12 Bore ammo, from our retail customers, the price was fixed for the customers for almost 2 to 3 years. But due to lot of paper work and a/c keeping we stopped this. But the customers of those days are still visiting my shop for their purchase.
We used to put retail price tags on 12 Bore guns and all varieties of air guns, but due to much misinformation campaign by our fellow dealers, we discontinued this practice after few years.
I now invite IFG member opinions for restarting the practise.
Cheers
Kezar Husen Bandukwala
M/s Banduk Bhandar
Sahkari Bazar, Gandhi Hall Campus
Indore (MP) 452007

Ph:0731 2532146

i think it will be great to start it again.please check your PM.
---I have strong feelings about gun control. If there's a gun around, I want to be the one controlling it.

---"Slow is Smooth,Smooth is Fast"

shahid

Post by shahid » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:18 am

For .22 LR Ammo, my purchase price was ( Dec 2008 )

Harris'shop in Aligarh

IOF - Rs. 13
Lapua - Rs. 17
Winchester Power Point HP, 39 grains - Rs. 45