38spl & 357mag

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
indian
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: 38spl & 357mag

Post by indian » Thu Dec 06, 2007 11:35 am

thanks for the info mundaire :) :) i never thought about resale value but asking a lot of questions due to ignorance of legal hassels.i hope u understand :D :D :D

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Thu Dec 06, 2007 12:25 pm

Indian, also check out http://indiansforguns.com/kb.php?mode=article&k=12 for details on TR AND http://indiansforguns.com/kb.php?mode=article&k=13 for a list of what are PB calibres (everything else is NPB).

Will be eventually merging this thread with http://indiansforguns.com/viewtopic.php?t=2779 as both threads seem to be heading in the same direction...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

indian
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by indian » Thu Dec 06, 2007 10:01 pm

thanks abhijeet..im looking forward to buy ruger GP 100 or S&W 686 7 shot in .357mag next month.will post pics when it comes :D

Hunter
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Hunter » Sat Dec 08, 2007 2:14 pm

Hi Indian,

was just curious...is it easy to get a handgun permit out there? I know that there are a couple of test you have to undertake for a non-restricted firearms permit (P.A.L).like a rifle or shotgun,but dont know how the procedures work where obtaining a handgun permit (which I know comes under a restricted firearms permit)is specially if you are an immigrant!
Btw I also had first hand experience of not being allowed into a firearms store in Toronto for not having a PAL!!!! The store owner informed me that it was a law in Toronto.I though that place was the most anti-gun place in north America!!!!

Take care!

indian
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by indian » Sun Dec 09, 2007 3:18 am

Hi Hunter :D for a handgun permit u need to pass canadian firearms restricted safety course.for long guns its canadian firearms safety course.immigrants r eligible for handgun permits unlike USA where u must be a citizen or greencard holder.many gunshops dont allow persons without PAL.I think u went to giovannis gun shop?

Hunter
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Hunter » Sun Dec 09, 2007 9:03 pm

Spot on Pal! Giovannis was that place! The was another place on Younge I think and he was ok...although all the guns were in the basement and he would not permit me there!..

Warm regards