Scope for Aarmr National 350 Magnum

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
divakar275
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Scope for Aarmr National 350 Magnum

Post by divakar275 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:37 am

Hi everyone,

Need suggestions for buying a scope for my Aarmr National 350 magnum. I am new to (air rifle) shooting and would like inputs on basics of scope starting from the mounts, to reticles and everything.
As I read here, the gun has a heavy recoil and consider this point also. :idea:
Suggest scopes that do not exceed the gun price (10k). :?

Thankyou,
Divakar :)

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Scope for Aarmr National 350 Magnum

Post by eljefe » Thu Aug 13, 2020 9:49 am

If your rail is cut to 3/8” the Nikko Stirling AirMax scopes with built in mount are very bang for the buck

http://www.nikkostirling.com/content/Pr ... RA432.html

Make sure your scope is air rifle rated! If you’re going in for a scope without mounts, Sportsmatch rings are the best.

https://www.sportsmatch-uk.com/products
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by 4X4 » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:36 pm

Hi divakar275 ,

Discovery scopes too are rated for springer air rifles, you can try searching for them on Indian platform websites. They have models which may fit in to your budget.

Try surfing on internet the performance of Discovery scopes before you buy though.

Do let us know about your purchase once you make up your mind.

divakar275
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by divakar275 » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:32 pm

https://anissharmoury.com/product/2280/

Gamo 3-9x40

Will this scope be a good match?

Please comment...

4X4
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by 4X4 » Fri Aug 21, 2020 8:30 am

Gamo scopes are very basic scopes which they give away with their rifles as a package deal to attract customers. A basic scope will not have many features nor will it withstand the recoil of an Air Rifle, here we are talking about a toughy like Aarmr that too the magnum, notorious for heavy recoil.

I would suggest you to wait and keep tracking the same website for Discovery scopes, and that too a better one with more functions. The website may in some time upload the new inventory, but you need to be vigilant as Discovery is in demand and in minutes it's out of stock.

You are into the Shooting hobby, which grows on us with every shot we shoot, you will surely upgrade to may be a PCP or a better quality imported springer with a longer range capacity. It's then that you will feel the need of having a better scope, it's here that this investment will come in hand, you will just need to shuffle the scope to the gun you want to shoot.

Though I would suggest to invest in FFP scope, but for air rifle shooting a SFP scope is sufficient.

divakar275
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by divakar275 » Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:25 pm

Thanks a lot 4X4.., it helps really
(y)