A decent Air Rifle scope under 10k

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
rishabh2011
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

A decent Air Rifle scope under 10k

Post by rishabh2011 » Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:24 pm

Hi friends,

Just wanted to know is it possible to get a quality scope under 10000 rs for an air rifle 800 fps? I checked Bushnell dusk and dawn model (3-9x40) online but seems like it is replica. What would you recommend at this price range? Are discovery models good and genuine like this one - https://www.kovibazaar.com/scopes-mount ... 1mm-mounts

For Advertising mail webmaster
eljefe
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: A decent Air Rifle scope under 10k

Post by eljefe » Sat Apr 11, 2020 4:02 pm

What ever brand you decide on, ensure it is ‘air rifle rated’
Info below:
https://www.scopeuout.com.au/pages/air- ... yers-guide

Nikko Stirling is a workhorse brand for air rifles. Of course, you can check out other high end models, but Nikko has worked for me. Another is BSA , for the price range you are looking at.
The bases are important, as they should be matched for an air rifle, and have a recoil stop pin which usually goes into an appropriate hole/slot which is cut into the receiver. This is again, to stop the bases from slipping off the receiver during the back and forth recoil of a springer air rifle
''It dont mean a thing, if it aint got that zing!''

"...Oh but if I went 'round sayin' I was Emperor, just because some moistened bint lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away..."

rishabh2011
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by rishabh2011 » Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:26 pm

Thanks. Where can I purchase Nikko Stirling scopes In India? I checked online but didnt find....

SoulSniper
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by SoulSniper » Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:55 am

Been almost 5 months; if You're still looking, i found a site but haven't tried it yet.
Our Veterans here would have already tried them, and we can seek their opinion/experience...
It's desertcart.in
there're BSA, and Stirling scopes too at budget You and i were looking for...