How to puchase ammo from outside of amrs license district

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
pistolprince007
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

How to puchase ammo from outside of amrs license district

Post by pistolprince007 » Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:49 am

My arms license is valid within the district only and there is no arms dealer in the district.Please tell me the process of purchasing ammo from other district

For Advertising mail webmaster
ASIF007
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: How to puchase ammo from outside of amrs license district

Post by ASIF007 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:57 pm

Is a valid question. Honestly I dont know. If I want to purchase ammo outside my District/State how is it possible? Hope our experts responds.

Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Vineet » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:34 am

To purchase ammo from outside valid area of your license you will have to get NOC from your District Magistrate or ADM and seller will have to get Transport License (TL) from his DM/ADM.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

Jr.
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Jr. » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:45 pm

The process for purchasing Ammunition from a District or State which is beyond the scope of the Licence,
Is identical as that for purchasing a Firearm from District/State which is beyond the jurisdiction of the Licence.
As Vineet mentioned,
1. NOC for purchase will be required from the DM (From District of Licence validity).
2. The Seller will have to provide you a TL from His DM.
3. The Seller will obviously endorse the Sale (Cartridges) on the Buyers Licence.

Only difference for a Firearm, would be that You would have It endorsed by Both DM's (Office), on the License.

Regards,
Jr.