Ammunition for PB weapon

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
baradkar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Ammunition for PB weapon

Post by baradkar » Tue May 22, 2018 11:17 am

Hi All,
I am holding PB arms licence and currently using 0.38 bore revolver. But facing difficulties to get ammunition for it so thinking to buy another additional PB weapon and want to know that which PB weapon's ammunition easily available in market? Thanks

For Advertising mail webmaster
mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Ammunition for PB weapon

Post by mundaire » Tue May 22, 2018 5:20 pm

Amongst handguns PB calibres are only three viz .38-200 (aka .38 S&W), .455 Webley revolver and 9x19mm (aka 9mm Luger aka 9mm Parabellum) pistol.

Ammunition for none of these three calibres is easily available with arms & ammunition dealers.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

baradkar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by baradkar » Tue May 22, 2018 10:50 pm

Thanks Abhijeet for reply, do u know any dealer in mumbai where i can get ammunition for .38 revolver, i found one in mumbai Banson Arms where he given rate 700 per cartridge but that was a very old one and he told me that there is no guarantee, so I have not purchased it.

marksman
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by marksman » Wed May 23, 2018 9:59 am

baradkar wrote:Thanks Abhijeet for reply, do u know any dealer in mumbai where i can get ammunition for .38 revolver, i found one in mumbai Banson Arms where he given rate 700 per cartridge but that was a very old one and he told me that there is no guarantee, so I have not purchased it.
It would not surprise me even if Banson asked for Rs.7000/= a pop. Best way is to find out is to offer him pb ammo that you have for sell and then observe the price he offers. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PS: He is a friend and also is aware of what I think of him. :wink: :wink:

baradkar
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by baradkar » Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 am

Thank you :-)