Ear Muff

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
abhishekgod
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Ear Muff

Post by abhishekgod » Sat Oct 27, 2007 11:48 pm

can any one provide me detail that from where i can get EAR MUFFS in delhi?any shop please give me detail

For Advertising mail webmaster
shooter
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by shooter » Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:35 am

try www.indianshooting.com
or
http://www.indianshooting.com/index.php ... Itemid=389
pealtor muffs rs 3900. if u have someone living abroad you can easily get earmuffs of db reduction of 25-30 for much less.
You want more gun control? Use both hands!

God made man and God made woman, but Samuel Colt made them equal.

One does not hunt in order to kill; on the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted. by Jose Gasset.

abhishekgod
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhishekgod » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:19 pm

but that will be too costly...is there any shop in delhi from where i can get that..please give me the address.

biking3819
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Ear Muff

Post by biking3819 » Sun Oct 28, 2007 1:33 pm

i have been using the 3m earplugs,bought in pune for 250Rs from a sports shop.
try in some sports shop or big stationary shop in delhi.

thanx and cheers sanjiv
nb:-i think it was quite less than 250/-,sorry for the mistake,may be less than 100/-
Last edited by biking3819 on Mon Dec 03, 2007 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

abhishekgod
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhishekgod » Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:04 pm

Do they sell "EAR MUFFS".i need it urgently..if anyone can give me detail that from where i can found it than i will be very thankful.

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Singh Gun House - Delhi

Post by hamiclar01 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:23 pm

do us all a favour and post your need in the "wanted" section. multiple identical posts is not going to endear you to the moderators. as it is, there is a phone number mentioned in the address. shops stocking industrial supplies will also have earmuffs.

that is if you are not planning to deliberately spam the board......
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

abhishekgod
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhishekgod » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:50 pm

if u can say so much,can't u give me detail, if u have..i am in need thats y i have posted this..i have no such intention to spam the forum.

abhishekgod
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by abhishekgod » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:53 pm

hi i need ear muff urgently...i am in delhi ,can anyone give me detail where i can get it.
i will be thankfull

Risala
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: wanted ear muff

Post by Risala » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:13 pm

Mr Abhishekgod

Basic courtesy,first introduce your self & then instead of spaming the board :evil: just call up

the dealers your self and find out.

The nos are listed in the dealers directory.

Sanjay

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Post by Pran » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:15 pm

Abhishek'God',
Please stop spamming the forum.

Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."

hamiclar01
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Singh Gun House - Delhi

Post by hamiclar01 » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:22 pm

abhishekgod";p="32328 wrote: if u can say so much,can't u give me detail, if u have..i am in need thats y i have posted this..i have no such intention to spam the forum.
there is no need to be rude. instead of simply picking up the phone and dialling the numbers listed, you have chosen to deliberately spam each and every link. do you think anand gun house and virji at eastern arms check IFG each night for orders before turning in?
"Stan, don't you know the first law of physics? Anything that's fun costs at least eight dollars."

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mark » Sat Dec 01, 2007 11:33 pm

If you have trouble finding a gun store with accessories, try an Industrial Supply store and look in the Safety department, they call them "Hearing Protectors" there.
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Dec 02, 2007 1:33 am

abhishekgod";p="32328 wrote:if u can say so much,can't u give me detail, if u have..i am in need thats y i have posted this..i have no such intention to spam the forum.
You are acting like a complete ass!! I have just spent 15 minutes of my precious time (on a Saturday night, mind you) deleting your spam... I would suggest you get an idea of how to behave here double quick!!! Kapish??
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:02 am

All spam by Abhishek deleted and the remaining posts have been merged into the thread, where he made his original post (in this regard)... :roll:
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

Pran
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Ear Muff

Post by Pran » Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:59 am

Abishek,
Try 'dB safe'. Their ear plugs are available in medical shops. Not seen their ear muffs though. Here's a link to their products page -
http://dbsafe.com/product_new.htm#

Pran
"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it."