CO2 Cylinders - 88gm or 12gm

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
sitar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by sitar » Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:18 am

ai";p="50188 wrote:My bid is Rs.75/- for better makes like Walther/Smith &Wesson etc. I'll pick 100 at a time, probably every month. I have some friends who would be interested. You could consider an auction unless its all gas again!
ai
bid for something we are talking about :lol:

For Advertising mail webmaster
ai

Post by ai » Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:29 am

I did! Its CO2 powerlets we are talking about, isn't it, unless I've got some gas moving upwards to my head?

striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by striker » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:41 pm

hi friends
in ebay the 16gm co2 catridge available with world wide shipping (including india)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0281527131

i mailed them to find cost for bulk purchase-------

We can sell these for $1.40/each and shippng? I need your address to find out.

Jillian

>jillian
> can u send me a quote for 100x16gm co2
>catridge +trackable shipping to india
>
>sankar.

my doubts are

should the buyer have the import licence for these items ?
wat duty we face for these products in india
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------99.9% of the World's Gunners are 100% SAFE.Please do not ruin their reputation by being stupid or using guns in violence!!

ai

Post by ai » Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:53 pm

Will 16gm powerlets work instead of 12gm?

OhGod424
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by OhGod424 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:10 pm

These are threaded 16g cylinders. I don't think they will work with the replica air pistols or rifles.

Not too sure about Co2 Rifles and Paintball guns which can be fitted with adapters etc. to make them compatible with various power sources.

Akshat

dev
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by dev » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:19 pm

The powerlets seem to be 16 and 12 gram. They may work in co 2 pistols as the threading doesn't get in the way of anything. Your shot count may go up that's all. Try a few in a pistol before buying a dozens I guess.

You might still have to have an importer's permit for explosives and gases since it is a grey area and customs can do anything. Check with acustoms guy in the international post office before plunging.

Dev
To ride, to speak up, to shoot straight.

OhGod424
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by OhGod424 » Fri Aug 22, 2008 3:45 pm

You're right about the threading but my Eagle has a nut which tightens into the pistol's butt where the cylinder is inserted, which in turn helps in piercing the cylinder with the valve and pin mechanism inside the gun. I figure from what I've seen, all replica air pistols have the same or near abouts system for inserting the powerlet. :?
I don't think the 16g cylinder will fit inside the butt of the gun...it's made to size for a 12g powerlet.

Dunno if anyone's tried it or not. :roll:

As per my R&D with my clearing agent, there are certain legal requirements to be fulfilled if you plan to import compressed gases etc. and there are also a lot of considerations for having the actual shipment moved from port to port. Will post more about this when I get some concrete info from the port.

Akshat

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:46 pm

BTW - has anyone tried contacting these folks?
Shri Vishwakarma Engg. Works
Mr. Harish Jangra
Address: Plot No-3 & 4, Shiv RAM Park Phase2, Nazafgarh Road, Nangloi, Delhi, Delhi, India
Zip: 110041
Tel: 91 (0) 9811-939-363
They very proudly say "We are the Manufacturer of All types of C02 Gas Cartridges. 12 gm to 500 gm
Co2 Gas Cartridges
"

If no one has done so, I think I'll give them a call tomorrow to see what kind of 12 gram cartridges they manufacture...

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

ai

Post by ai » Sat Aug 30, 2008 1:36 am

I think it is worth making a call. Even if the don't make what we need, but otherwise make CO2, if shown a sample they could make it.

Georgian21
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: CO2 Cylinders - 88gm or 12gm

Post by Georgian21 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:06 pm

Hi All,

Does anyone have an update on the availability of 88gms CO2 Cartridages.

I need them urgently for newly acquired RWS 850 Magum :) , the 2 full cartridages were unfortunatly taken away by the airline. :(

Gopal

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:44 pm

Georgian21";p="62526 wrote: Hi All,

I need them urgently for newly acquired RWS 850 Magum :) , the 2 full cartridages were unfortunatly taken away by the airline. :(

Gopal
You can try importing a couple of empty 88 gram cartridges and purchase screw on adaptors that allow you to refill & reuse them repeatedly. This would save you a lot of money in the long run. IIRC there was a company by the name of Cooper-T that was/ is engaged in the production of such adaptors for the 88 gram/ airsource CO2 canisters - google should be able to get you to their website.

Cheers!
Abhijeet
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein

striker
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by striker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 10:07 pm

hi
u can try Re-Fillable AirSource Tanks from http://www.the850store.com/ for 65$ done exclusively foe 850 magnum by roanald , international shipping available.

its worth for your use in india

cheers
sankar
Georgian21";p="62526 wrote: Hi All,

Gopal

Jamo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jamo » Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:53 pm

Hi,

I just moved to New Delhi. I have a Walther CP 99. Can anyone recommend a dealer(s) in New Delhi that sell the kind of CO2 cartridges that this gun uses?

Thanks for any advice!

Jamo
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Jamo » Mon Feb 16, 2009 7:45 pm

To clarify, 12 gm cartridges. I really do need help as I have never purchased this kind of item in India. There are no links available on the web, but posts on the board suggest that these things are available "everywhere". But where to start?

Thank

ai

Post by ai » Mon Feb 16, 2009 8:39 pm

12g co2 is available in Mumbai. Rates vary, but average around 175/- per capsule.