Accessories from USA

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
GPVSKP
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Accessories from USA

Post by GPVSKP » Mon May 02, 2016 8:33 pm

Dear friends , I am new to this forum. Few days back I obtained licence for pistol. I want to buy ASHANI. Yesterday I came to USA for pleasure trip. I want know whether I can bring any accessories from here. If laws permit what extent I can. Actually I don't know what type of accessories required for pistol. Pls guide me..,,,,with regards

For Advertising mail webmaster
xl_target
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: Accessories from USA

Post by xl_target » Mon May 02, 2016 11:32 pm

There isn't much you can buy that would be specific to the Ashani. Except, maybe, a generic holster for a small auto.
Obviously you can't buy spare magazines, aftermarket grips or anything like that.
Cleaning chemicals would be a no-no on the flight back home.
Accessories to a firearm should be more than decoration (though stuff like grips are usually just that). If you are looking to solve a particular problem or tailor it to a specific task, what are they?

I hasten to add that decorating your firearm, if you so choose to do so, is a personal preference and if you feel like it, go for it.
It is your firearm, after all.
“Never give in, never give in, never; never; never; never – in nothing, great or small, large or petty – never give in except to convictions of honor and good sense” — Winston Churchill, Oct 29, 1941