MY COLLECTION OF AMMO

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: MY COLLECTION OF AMMO

Post by Jeet3 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:31 am

Baljit wrote:Wow!! just wondering if I post my ammo collections here, how the peoples going to response? :?

Baljit
Why bother about how people will respond Baljit? Just post what you have and spread the word. It's a free country and a free speech website. Love everyone as they all love you my friend.

Sat Sri Akal paanvey!
Jeet
Watch where you point your weapon, look beyond and around the target and know what you are using as your ammo. A safe handler of guns is a respected handler of guns.

For Advertising mail webmaster
Baljit
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Baljit » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:32 am

Jeet3 wrote:
Baljit wrote:Wow!! just wondering if I post my ammo collections here, how the peoples going to response? :?

Baljit
Why bother about how people will respond Baljit? Just post what you have and spread the word. It's a free country and a free speech website. Love everyone as they all love you my friend.

Sat Sri Akal paanvey!
Jeet

Jeet, with all do respect I don't think, I need to spread the word here,everybody know who I am and what can I do.

Baljit

Jeet3
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by Jeet3 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:53 am

I do apologize Baljit. I have read other blogs of yours and you do have a very decent amount of information on F&A's brother and I do respect you sincerely for that. I was merely supporting your question. Please do post some pictures of your collection so I too can know more about how you are doing with your advancement in this beautiful science.

Jeet
Watch where you point your weapon, look beyond and around the target and know what you are using as your ammo. A safe handler of guns is a respected handler of guns.