WHRER TO GET R10 IN INDIA

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
adilmaroof
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: WHRER TO GET R10 IN INDIA

Post by adilmaroof » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:51 pm

I paid him 12 k for two adapters and he sent me scubas worth 7k.
It not an issue for me i am just warning members not to do huge transactions with Airgun india.
It is okay for me to have everything i want.....

For Advertising mail webmaster
airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:01 pm

adilmaroof wrote:I paid him 12 k for two adapters and he sent me scubas worth 7k.
It not an issue for me i am just warning members not to do huge transactions with Airgun india.
Dear Adilmaroof,
More out of curiosity, is it possible for you to post pictures of the "adapters" that you wanted and the "scuba tanks" that you got ? I mean since I use PCP AR, my perception of an adapter is that you paid too high a price of Rs. 12K for two adapters, but Rs. 7K for two scuba tanks is far too less a price for even one scuba tank ! Did you try to contact the vendor and set the record straight ?
regs
A.

adilmaroof
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by adilmaroof » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:21 pm

airgun_novice wrote:
adilmaroof wrote:I paid him 12 k for two adapters and he sent me scubas worth 7k.
Dear Adilmaroof,
More out of curiosity, is it possible for you to post pictures of the "adapters" that you wanted and the "scuba tanks" that you got ? I mean since I use PCP AR, my perception of an adapter is that you paid too high a price of Rs. 12K for two adapters, but Rs. 7K for two scuba tanks is far too less a price for even one scuba tank ! Did you try to contact the vendor and set the record straight ?
regs
A.
Dear A

Yes i got the adapter for 7k from relish sports that to made by Fx sweden and regarding the scubas that i received were the used ones which are easily available in hyderabad for 3.5k that to the filling capacity is not more than 220 bar.The great vendor never ever came in contact for the refund or the replacement only the thing i received was messages on my mobile.
I just doesn't want to prove anything here i shared my experience now the pit is open people who are ready to fall can proceed.

Regards
Adil
It is okay for me to have everything i want.....

airgun_novice
Veteran
Veteran

Post by airgun_novice » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:57 pm

adilmaroof wrote:
airgun_novice wrote:
Dear Adilmaroof,
regs
A.
Dear A

Yes i got the adapter for 7k from relish sports that to made by Fx sweden and regarding the scubas that i received were the used ones which are easily available in hyderabad for 3.5k that to the filling capacity is not more than 220 bar.The great vendor never ever came in contact for the refund or the replacement only the thing i received was messages on my mobile.
I just doesn't want to prove anything here i shared my experience now the pit is open people who are ready to fall can proceed.

Regards
Adil
Dear Adil,

Thank you for waving the red flag. As TC suggested, let this thread stay as the one for R-10. So first and foremost I sincerely apologize for exhibition of my curiosity, but then it's always been the "tail of the dog"... :-)

A bit OT, but it seems you are saying that you realized that you have been cheated with involvement of possible IPC crimes associated with basic cheating, postal transactions (since speed post was used), electronic payment (e-Transfer ?) or a Negotiable Instrument (Check ?), etc. surely you would have tried the "Law of the Land" route ? Now all the evidence would in fact help IFGians on this forum to proceed with calculated and advised discretion rather than react to what would technically be hearsay tantamount to rumor mill. So looking forward to your expose in another thread.

In fact, it would be really helpful if you can please start a different thread giving your order(s) details along with payments made and written communication etc. etc. Don't get me wrong here - that's what I would have done myself in the public interest, had I ever been convinced about the fraudulent nature of someone. BTW, did you pursue with an FIR (again, that curiosity ;-) )?

Not that I intentionally want me (or anyone else) to fall into a pit. But then for a target shooter, when a ray of light shines upon a decently priced tin of R-10, it's tough to stay away from checking out that direction. I am not claiming that I am or want to be a victim of any fraud nor am I am playing anybody's lawyer nor the Devil's Advocate here. Hope you agree ? :cheers:

CAUTION: WRT the scuba tanks - since you say they are "used", please do get them checked at a proper store or company for integrity and age. At 220 bars, a defective piece could be a potent danger. 220 bar (to top up a PCP cylinder) is more than sufficient. Most PCP AP/ AR manufacturers advise <200 bar pressure. This of course, applies to target shooting goods. Not sure of others. Kindly check before proceeding to fill beyond 180 bars. Good Luck.

Anyway, no more from me on this non-R10 topic in this R10 thread. :-)

regs
A.