airgun SCOPE ....

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: airgun SCOPE ....

Post by TC » Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:14 pm

anilrana2168 wrote:Rijo Ji "Sir kahan ho!". Many IFGians are endorsing you. My cell no is ( I hope it is within fourm policy to give personal no.
Regards Anil
Dear Anil, this forum has strict rules. You cannot and should not disclose personal details such as phone numbers. Once your PM gets activated any of us will send you Rijo's contact detail or, even you can PM him. Relax.

TC

For Advertising mail webmaster
anilrana2168
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by anilrana2168 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:24 am

Finally, got a 6-18X50 AO Bushnell courtesy Mr. Rijo Joshep. Thanks TC for helping me out.

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Wed Mar 05, 2014 9:01 am

anilrana2168 wrote:Finally, got a 6-18X50 AO Bushnell courtesy Mr. Rijo Joshep. Thanks TC for helping me out.
You are most welcome my friend. This is what IFG stands for... connecting three people pursuing the same passion in three parts of the country :D

Happy and safe shooting.

:cheers:
TC

paul_73
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by paul_73 » Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:32 pm

Hi Forum! I have recently procured an Precihole NX100 Karbin version from Aimco Enterprise. I too am looking for a scope to mount on my rifle. I am a casual plinker and was using a IHP 35 previously (I am sill using it). Being located in a relatively remote area in Assam, I am unable to find a place to get a good scope. Can anyone help?

brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Post by brihacharan » Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:21 am

paul_73 wrote:Hi Forum! I have recently procured an Precihole NX100 Karbin version from Aimco Enterprise. I too am looking for a scope to mount on my rifle. I am a casual plinker and was using a IHP 35 previously (I am sill using it). Being located in a relatively remote area in Assam, I am unable to find a place to get a good scope. Can anyone help?
> You may contact fellow IFGian "Rijo Joseph" through his PM...
> My experience in dealing with him has been very satisfactory....
> Good Luck...
Briha

Adhi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Adhi » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:04 pm

paul_73 wrote:Hi Forum! I have recently procured an Precihole NX100 Karbin version from Aimco Enterprise. I too am looking for a scope to mount on my rifle. I am a casual plinker and was using a IHP 35 previously (I am sill using it). Being located in a relatively remote area in Assam, I am unable to find a place to get a good scope. Can anyone help?
Dear Friend,
As suggested kindly go for the springer rated scope .. which should long last with our air rifles "Recoil"
I think that gentleman RIJO has only standard goods... happy purchasing friend...

Regards
Adhi

sak2cob
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by sak2cob » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:05 pm

hi,

if you looking good spring rated scope please buy Hawke sports HD scopes.It gives clear image and weight less.affordable
price too.

regards
Sakthi

rns188
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by rns188 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:55 am

Hello everyone
I wanted to buy a scope for my diana 460 magnum and am trying to contact Mr. Rijo Joseph but since my messaging has not been activated by the admin I'm not being able to do so.So I kindly request any of the members to help me contact Mr. Joseph or the admin to kindly activate my messaging.

Adhi
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by Adhi » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:22 pm

rns188 wrote:Hello everyone
I wanted to buy a scope for my diana 460 magnum and am trying to contact Mr. Rijo Joseph but since my messaging has not been activated by the admin I'm not being able to do so.So I kindly request any of the members to help me contact Mr. Joseph or the admin to kindly activate my messaging.
Dear Rns 188,

No other go... we have to wait for the approval from the moderators... till then no chance.. :?
My best suggestion "Go for springer rated scopes" have a budget of 10k minimum...
Even i do have a scope... wait wait ............

gaurav0101
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by gaurav0101 » Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:30 am

hello adhi
I know that's off the topic... but would you please kindly tell me what is the criteria to get approval for sending pm.. as i am desperate to get one scope.
thanks
Gaurav

SANDEEP GEORGE
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by SANDEEP GEORGE » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:29 pm

Rijo Joseph wrote::cheers: Special thanks to Briha sir and molindu for endorsing me....
I need a scope ... pls help me...

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:21 pm

sandeep ...pm me
Thanks

GANESH TT

palashbhb
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by palashbhb » Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:16 am

ok

Amitpatil
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by Amitpatil » Sat Jul 28, 2018 12:49 am

Hi,
I am from Mumbai and I am new to this forum.
I own a ihp. 22 airgun and I wish to mount a bushnell scope on it. Can anyone plz provide me contacts of Air rifle scope dealers in Mumbai.
And which scope are better gamo or bushnell???
Thank you.
Regards Amit.

mundaire
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by mundaire » Sat Jul 28, 2018 2:18 pm

A) scopes are under restricted list of imports, so there are no official dealers anywhere
B) IHP has no scope rail, so mounting a scope won't be simple
C) Gamo only makes entry level scopes, Bushnell has models from entry level to mid level price range. Pick a model rated for airguns else it will not last long
Like & share IndiansForGuns Facebook Page
Follow IndiansForGuns on Twitter

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS - JOIN NAGRI NOW!

www.gunowners.in

"Political tags - such as royalist, communist, democrat, populist, fascist, liberal, conservative, and so forth - are never basic criteria. The human race divides politically into those who want people to be controlled and those who have no such desire." -- Robert Heinlein