Need Crosman Pellgun Oil for Co2 Pistol

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Need Crosman Pellgun Oil for Co2 Pistol

Post by Ganesh TT » Wed Sep 04, 2013 8:03 pm

Dear IFGians

Where i can find Crosman Pellgun Oil in india for my Co2.
Any Online sale site in india. I found it selling by pyramydair.com and amazon.com but shipping cost is very high.

Need suggestions or if anyone have surplus quantity of it, im ready to buy it...
Thanks

GANESH TT

For Advertising mail webmaster
kdbanan
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Re: Need Crosman Pellgun Oil for Co2 Pistol

Post by kdbanan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:58 pm

The path of t righteous man is beset on all sides by t inequities of t selfish & t tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in t name of charity, shepherds t weak through t valley of t darkness. For he's truly his brother's keeper & the finder of lost children & I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance & furious anger those who attempt to poison & destroy my brothers.

Mark
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Mark » Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:41 am

I have used it as well and to me it appears to be identical to what is sold as "sewing machine oil" here in the US.
"What if he had no knife? In that case he would not be a good bushman so there is no need to consider the possibility." H.A. Lindsay, 1947

Ganesh TT
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by Ganesh TT » Sat Sep 07, 2013 2:42 pm

Guys thanks for your suggestions

I also searched lot in google and some sites to get this pellgun oil but people suggested to use non detergent based motor oil, sewing maching oil, etc., etc.,

But i don't want to take chances of risk by using these oils. If any problem arises then i need sit on lot of courier jobs between authorised service centre in USA.

I have contacted Mr. Zaffar in Relish and he told me to get the same on friday.
Thanks

GANESH TT