importing riflescope mounts

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
.338 lapua
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

importing riflescope mounts

Post by .338 lapua » Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:06 pm

Hello Friend's

Is it possible to import mounts and bases through courier from the US ,I have searched the forum and I believe no one has discussed this topic,Kindly provide your valuable suggestion.

Regads
"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most astrictive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!"
MarkTwain

For Advertising mail webmaster
brihacharan
Old Timer
Old Timer

Re: importing riflescope mounts

Post by brihacharan » Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:38 am

.338 lapua wrote:Hello Friend's

Is it possible to import mounts and bases through courier from the US ,I have searched the forum and I believe no one has discussed this topic,Kindly provide your valuable suggestion.
Regards
Hi,
> Your best bet is to procure these locally at an affordable price....
> You may PM IFGian Rijo Joseph & get your requirement - He is prompt and you get branded stuff - I've so far bought 2 UTG single piece mounts from him.
Briha

.338 lapua
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Re: importing riflescope mounts

Post by .338 lapua » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:17 pm

Hello Brihaji,

Thankyou for replying to my post

Rijo is a very nice person and very helpfull,I have already ordered scopes from him,latest being a Bushnell xlt Doa 600 ,but I am trying to import a pair of weaver mounts from US for my friend and have already ordered it.Lets hope it comes thru.Keeping my fingers crossed.

Regards

Dhiraj
"India is the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most astrictive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only!"
MarkTwain