import/ buying online accessories of glock 17 and AK 47

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
yrsakash
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

import/ buying online accessories of glock 17 and AK 47

Post by yrsakash » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:29 am

res all members, m a police officer and i need to import or buy online few accessories like sight (flashlight and laser) and barrel modifications for my GLOCK 17 (9 mm *19) and AK 47. does anyone has any clue whether it is permissible or banned ? thanking you.
akash

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: import/ buying online accessories of glock 17 and AK 47

Post by Vikram » Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:54 am

yrsakash wrote:res all members, m a police officer and i need to import or buy online few accessories like sight (flashlight and laser) and barrel modifications for my GLOCK 17 (9 mm *19) and AK 47. does anyone has any clue whether it is permissible or banned ? thanking you.
akash
Welcome to IFG.

Accessories are not banned. You can buy them online or have them exported to you.

Now, please tell us what is this barrel modification that you intend to do? And, re the Glock-17 and the AK-47, are they department issues? Your answer helps to reply to your question about modifications.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

sandy_3126
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Post by sandy_3126 » Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:28 am

yrsakash wrote:res all members, m a police officer and i need to import or buy online few accessories like sight (flashlight and laser) and barrel modifications for my GLOCK 17 (9 mm *19) and AK 47. does anyone has any clue whether it is permissible or banned ? thanking you.
akash

what mod do you want to make to the AK

Mack The Knife
We post a lot
We post a lot

Post by Mack The Knife » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:15 am

akash
The sight and barrel related items are restricted items. You will need official permission, in writing, to import these and even then it won't be easy if you plan on buying from the U.S. or certain other countries as an individual. A departmental order, on the other hand, will work.