Looking for a Shotgun Cleaning Kit?

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Looking for a Shotgun Cleaning Kit?

Post by Vikram » Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:37 pm

http://www.kevinscatalog.com/Reproducti ... o/44-7251/

Yours for $5,473.00 :roll: :roll:
This fully fitted gun cleaning kit is presented in a leather and oak case with a Purdey gold embossed leather gun case label inside the lid. The case is handmade in England using the traditional method of hand stitching leather onto the oak carcass. The protective corners, hinges and locks are all of solid brass. For cleaning and maintaining a shotgun this essential kit contains: a 2-piece nylon and brass 12 bore rod, a 2-piece nylon and brass 20 bore rod, both with fittings which are brass jag, wool mop and bristle brush, 2 turnscrews, 1 disc key, a pair of 12 bore nickel plated snapcaps, a pair of 20 bore nickel plated snapcaps, chamber brush handle with 12 and 20 bore Payne Gallwey brush and brass cap, a nickel plated oil bottle and a Purdey Selvyt Cloth.
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."

For Advertising mail webmaster
Hammerhead
Shooting true
Shooting true

Re: Looking for a Shotgun Cleaning Kit?

Post by Hammerhead » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:19 pm

Yours for *Only* $5,473.00 :roll: :roll: Zeee the Freaking lord.
I buy six shot guns for the same price and buy a diamond ring for wife with the money I saved from the deal.

If you ask me who's going to clean the guns

Wife ROTFL
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Vikram
We post a lot
We post a lot

Re: Looking for a Shotgun Cleaning Kit?

Post by Vikram » Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Hammerhead wrote: I buy six shot guns for the same price and buy a diamond ring for wife with the money I saved from the deal.

If you ask me who's going to clean the guns

Wife ROTFL
Good one,Haji.LOL.

Best-
Vikram
It ain’t over ’til it’s over! "Rocky,Rocky,Rocky....."