is iof is producing 12 bore bbb shotgun bullets?

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
shooter123
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

is iof is producing 12 bore bbb shotgun bullets?

Post by shooter123 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:38 pm

hello freinds my question is right now iof is producing bbb shots or not if not from which company we can buy bbb shot (other tan shaktiman because it does'nt have a good reputation)?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Vineet
Veteran
Veteran

Re: is iof is producing 12 bore bbb shotgun bullets?

Post by Vineet » Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:30 pm

I don't think any other company manufactures BBB shots except shaktiman.
Earlier there were problems with shaktiman ammo but now their quality have improved.
They use imported primers and their cartridges are quite powerful. Although it is advised to clean your shotgun barrels immediately after firing them.

Did you use shaktiman ammo ? Did you face any problem ? Or are you just beleiving what others are saying.
Vineet Armoury
Arms, Ammunition & Accessories.

shooter123
Learning the ropes
Learning the ropes

Post by shooter123 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:04 pm

yes my father said ,but today he is not with us (passedaway)... :cry: he had aa sbbl(36inchbarrel) and after firing of 6 shaktiman shots from his gun the chock cracks therefore i feared of shaktiman

karnan
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Post by karnan » Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:39 am

Hi,
I have fired 12 shots several times, my shakthiman is as good as new. The problem may have been due to the particular weopon. Better luck this time you get one.
"Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the Act depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." -- Mohandas Gandhi, An Autobiography, pg 446
"...a Government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust...." --