Traps for clay shooting

Ammunition, accessories and shooting-related gear & equipment - including Optics and Sights.
kanwar76
Eminent IFG'an
Eminent IFG'an

Re: Traps for clay shooting

Post by kanwar76 » Fri Mar 16, 2007 6:07 pm

Mack The Knife Bana";p="14748 wrote:
kanwar76";p="14742 wrote:Ya..but before that someone need to tell me how to operate this and while that someone will be telling me imagine where the gun will be........ :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
What the dickens are you talking about?

The gun shouldn't even be around at a time like that. But if it has to be held whilst instructing it should be unloaded and the action open.

Mack The Knife

So you want to waste two-three clays just for teaching me how to throw..Nah i don't think so...First you will throw and I will shoot.. It will be like this..no questions.. and we are not wasting any clays.. :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen:

-Inder
I am the Saint the Soldier that walks in Peace. I am the Humble dust of your feet, But dont think my Spirituality makes me weak. The Heavens will roar if my Kirpan were to speak...

For Advertising mail webmaster
cyrixoutside
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by cyrixoutside » Mon Mar 19, 2007 12:47 pm

i have one of these manual trap throwers, my bro brought it from us with him. it very good fun, of course i just do the shooting i have chaps to do the reloading. doing the reloading can get very exhausting after a while.

i have also ordered the hand thrown model but i will ome here in june as i dont trust post so will wait for some one traveling to india from the us.

there is also some kind of spring operated trap thrower that can also be hand held i saw on he net a few months back, but now kind find the details, the concept seemed interesting but it remains to be seen how it actually works out in practice.

also i have heard that the motorised trap machines used in the karni singh range are also available for private purchase and are being imported by some fellow in delhi, but have no details of this.

:)

rajat

Sujay
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Re: Traps for clay shooting

Post by Sujay » Mon Mar 19, 2007 4:03 pm

A man should have a hobby. It keeps him out of trouble.