I haven't posted for a year or so.

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
DaveK
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

I haven't posted for a year or so.

Post by DaveK » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:22 am

I couldn't figure out why you guys were going on about knives, until I ran across a word here that I didn't know: Bushcraft. Had to google it.

Oh...camping and crafts like back in the day (late 50's/early 60's for me). :shock:

So now my bank account is thinner. A SAK Farmer is in my pocket replacing my 1970 SAK Pioneer, a Frost Clipper and Gerber pocket saw live in my surplus pack, along with a Zebra billy and various other "needed" bits of equipment.

And endless experiments ahead...
:D
DaveK

For Advertising mail webmaster
badshah0522
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by badshah0522 » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:44 am

Welcome back Davek.Where were you since this time?
DaveK";p="47878 wrote: I couldn't figure out why you guys were going on about knives, until I ran across a word here that I didn't know: Bushcraft. Had to google it.

Oh...camping and crafts like back in the day (late 50's/early 60's for me). :shock:

So now my bank account is thinner. A SAK Farmer is in my pocket replacing my 1970 SAK Pioneer, a Frost Clipper and Gerber pocket saw live in my surplus pack, along with a Zebra billy and various other "needed" bits of equipment.

And endless experiments ahead...
:D
DaveK
"Strength is not about how strong u can kick, it's about how strong the life is kicking u and u standup again to keep on going"

DaveK
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: I haven't posted for a year or so.

Post by DaveK » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:58 am

Badsha0522 - Mostly I've been hanging out on the Crosman Forum and the Bushcraft Living Forum, doing some experimenting with various pieces of bushcraft equipment, and trying to keep 4 fingers and 1 thumb on each hand. Sharp things need careful watching! :D