best fixed blade value for money knife!!!

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
peacelover
On the way to nirvana
On the way to nirvana

Re: best fixed blade value for money knife!!!

Post by peacelover » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:18 am

Yes sir ji for INFI ,customised fully heat treated but with no edge ,there are few large bowie designs in my mind so most probably will not sharp it and rather keep them like a decorative ....

Yes sirji I can import blanks but will not get BUSEE heat treatment so will customise the full thing.And Blanks might not be good for investment too.Spoke to them around 1 year ago they said currently they are not taking custom orders due to huge backlogs.

For Advertising mail webmaster
pistolero
One of Us (Nirvana)
One of Us (Nirvana)

Post by pistolero » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:08 pm

Busee is not taking orders, there is a large secondary market for Busee, if you really want one, you can get any of the sellers, to dull the edge. Im sure a lot of them will be surprised at your request :D but it is what it is. Our laws wont change.

All the best with your search.

Regards,
-P
"Whatever is begun in anger ends in shame."

AnandNair
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by AnandNair » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:26 pm

Raghvendrasingh wrote:Schrade schf9
Schrade schf52m
Have the Schrade schf9.
Excellent blade and fits all your requirement including thickness, price range etc.
Some learn by reading. A few by observation. The rest of 'em have to pee on the electric fence.

Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Sat Nov 18, 2017 12:32 pm

"Tariq the Pathan" what is your budget slab?? and where are you located.
If you can pay at least 5/6K then its better to go with Renowned brands otherwise go with our Desi products ( I Myself is using the local made blades and my main purpose is hardcore outdoor, from chopping bushes & wood to cutting <Flesh> meat and bones and lot of other work :D :D :D they never ditched me) the spring leaf desi blades will cost you approx 1K max and just check the heat treatment, if not satisfied get it done once more from some workshop may cost you hundred or so.
there is a lot of China made clones available and looking very attractive, never go with those scrap.

I prefer make in India :D :D :D :D :D
Regards

Shivaji