Blades on camera ..... TC

All Things Sharp and Pointed: compound and crossbows, knives and swords.
TC
Veteran
Veteran

Re: Blades on camera ..... TC

Post by TC » Wed Oct 29, 2014 1:53 pm

Moin. wrote:Awesome Blades TcDa, bequeath them to me, will you gramps :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Regards
Moin
My dear brother Moin..... patience is a great virtue :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

TC

For Advertising mail webmaster
Rrahulkumar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rrahulkumar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:18 pm

TC-da

I am speechless...

looking at all those pix, going through the history of each and the thought that you have painstakingly collected such artifacts over all these years... I'm speechless

i wish i could say something more about these beauties which hasn't been said or known to the seniors here... but :stupid:

AWESOME is the only word which comes to my mind...!!!

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:01 pm

Thank you so much Rrahulkuamr for the kind words. I am deeply touched.
Such warm appreciation intensifies the addiction :lol:

Wait for some more. Not getting time to set up the props for a photo shoot. The beauties arrived long ago and siting idle.

:cheers:
TC

Rrahulkumar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rrahulkumar » Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:04 am

TC wrote:Thank you so much Rrahulkuamr for the kind words. I am deeply touched.

Wait for some more. Not getting time to set up the props for a photo shoot. The beauties arrived long ago and siting idle.

TC
TC-da I'm planning a ride to Northeast this March.. with a stopover in Kolkata probably..

In case you haven't found time till then, I would "love to help" you set up a photo shoot :lol:

Cheers..!
RK

ckkalyan
Veteran
Veteran

Post by ckkalyan » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:38 pm

Rrahulkumar wrote:
:cheers: TC
TC-da I'm planning a ride to Northeast this March.. with a stopover in Kolkata probably..
In case you haven't found time till then, I would "love to help" you set up a photo shoot :lol:
Cheers..! RK
Don't forget to check out (and ADD a serious photo shoot) TC's M-16 (Blade/Bayonet Attached) on your trip - one of his hidden treasures! :lol:
When guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have guns!

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Rahulkumar, you are most welcome brother.
But please let me know well in advance because I my schedules are very unpredictable :(

Cheers

TC
ckkalyan wrote:
Rrahulkumar wrote:
:cheers: TC
Cheers..! RK
Don't forget to check out (and ADD a serious photo shoot) TC's M-16 (Blade/Bayonet Attached) on your trip - one of his hidden treasures! :lol:
Kalyan Da,
:lol: :lol: Someday you will put me behind bars for sure :lol: :lol:

TC

essdee1972
Veteran
Veteran

Post by essdee1972 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:55 pm

I recently had the honour of seeing TCda's blades in person and shooting his vintage ARs.

An exquisite collection - and TCda's explanations of each & every piece, how he acquired them, what exactly was he doing in whatever place in the globe he acquired a piece in.......... I don't have words to describe the experience!!

Rahul, you should also be ready for food better than you have had anywhere. I actually asked Mrs. TC to take my better half under her wing for culinary training for a month!!
Cheers!

EssDee
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________
In a polity, each citizen is to possess his own arms, which are not supplied or owned by the state.Aristotle

Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.Bob Marley

Rrahulkumar
Almost at nirvana
Almost at nirvana

Post by Rrahulkumar » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:05 pm

essdee1972 wrote:I recently had the honour of seeing TCda's blades in person and shooting his vintage ARs.

An exquisite collection - and TCda's explanations of each & every piece, how he acquired them, what exactly was he doing in whatever place in the globe he acquired a piece in.......... I don't have words to describe the experience!!

Rahul, you should also be ready for food better than you have had anywhere. I actually asked Mrs. TC to take my better half under her wing for culinary training for a month!!
I'm Jealous Essdee..!!!!

And with this post, you've got me more excited about the brief stopover than the actual ride :lol: :lol:
TC wrote:Rahulkumar, you are most welcome brother.
But please let me know well in advance because I my schedules are very unpredictable :(

Cheers

TC
Sure TC-da, i will keep you informed well in advance.. or better still, will plan my trip in accordance of your availability :D :D

Regards
RK

TC
Veteran
Veteran

Post by TC » Tue Jan 27, 2015 6:28 pm

Mare Gaye Yaar

ROTFL ROTFL ROTFL

TC