Scope For SDB air rifle....

All posts related to air-guns (air-rifles, airsoft, air-pistols, air-guns etc.).
nitau_gg
Fresh on the boat
Fresh on the boat

Re: Scope For SDB air rifle....

Post by nitau_gg » Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:30 pm

Dear Basu:
Unfortunately, I did buy it. Plan is to learn the basics well with the low cost rifle (SDB 27/45mm) and then move to a good one.

Planning to buy a new air rifle in the next 3 months. According to your experience, how does Indian air rifles fair against imported ones across various parameters (power, performance, accuracy, stability and built quality)? Are the prominent imported brands always better than Indian counterparts?

For Advertising mail webmaster
Shivaji.Dasgupta
Shooting true
Shooting true

Post by Shivaji.Dasgupta » Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:10 pm

I do have a SDB model 25 @ .22. Gifted to me around 1984. Still shoots excellent. I do some minor repair work like changing the washer etc and that's all. No option to mount a scope if not a rail is fixed with brass soldering.
I am facing little problem as Barrel developed a small tilt to the left, at 20 yards the deviation is approx 10 cm and @ 40 yrds is approx 20--25 cm. I do have a entry level scope 4*20 purchased from amazon long back but never installed it.
I have used Master shot normal pointed pellets, H&N rabbit pellets and RWS power bolt for pest control but now due to deviation of pellets I am not using it instead using my hurricane .22.
can someone suggest how to rectify it. Is there a SDB workshop in Calcutta who can repair it and can also install a rail.
regards.
DSC_0652.JPG
DSC_0654.JPG
DSC_0658.JPG
DSC_0657.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Regards

Shivaji

Basu
Veteran
Veteran

Post by Basu » Sun Dec 03, 2017 8:31 pm

Visit Facebook of SDB Air Rifle.
There you get their address , mail ID & phone no.

Basu
Not all those wander , are lost...............